Leoncesca date

Francesca Pov ~

I was going to my locker and I saw Leon with the guys in the dance room he was dancing without a top on Francesca leant on the door frame and just stared at him then the song finished Francesca was still in her thoughts until Leon snapped her out.

Leon: Finished daydreaming?

Francesca: *Acts normal* what I wasn't daydreaming I don't know what you are talking about.

Leon: Really? because I've been standing here for a while with you just staring at my abs.

Francesca: *Cuddles him as she feels a kiss on her neck* Yeah, okay whatever.

Leon: What do you say me and you go on a date Mm?

Francesca: Oh, really where exactly?

Leon: Don't you worry about that, you just worry about being ready for 7:00 pm leave the rest to me.

Francesca: Oh, is it going to be romantic?

Leon: You could say that.

Francesca: But, first can you walk me home?

Leon: Sure, my love.

Leon put his top on then they were holding each other in their arms until they got to Francesca's house she went up the steps then waved Leon goodbye he winked.

Leon: I'll see you at 7:00 pm.

Francesca: Okay. *blushes*

She went inside to get ready Leon was setting everything up it was 6:58 pm Francesca was ready just waiting for Leon he tooted outside she went into the car and Leon took her to the beach.

Leon: What's your footwear like?

Francesca: High heels why?

Leon: you'll find out.

He got out of the car and opened Francesca's door they walked on the sand Francesca had to take her heels off because she was getting sand in them.

Francesca couldn't see anymore because Leon put his hand over her eyes.

Leon: Relax, I got you.

Francesca: are you going to tell us where are we going?

He took his hand away from her eyes but her eyes were still closed.

Leon: Why don't you find out yourself? Open your eyes.

She opened her eyes slowly and saw a sofa with lamps blankets and a bottle of wine.

Leon: What do you think?

Francesca: Leon, babe I love it.

Leon: Shall we?

They walked over to the sofa and sat down they just drank some wine while talking until there was silence and not an awkward silence just an atmosphere of silence Francesca started shivering from the cold air.

Leon: Are you getting cold?

Francesca: A little bit.

Leon: *Moves the blanket around her* There you go.

Fran: thanks, I love you.

Leon: I love you too.

They looked into each other's eyes they were leaning in until their lips touched it was a proper make out Leon put his hands on her waist while Francesca put her hands around his neck it was getting ruder Leon lifted her dress so it would go over her head she was now in her underwear Francesca unbuttoned his shirt they laid on the sofa after having the best time ever.

Leon: *Looking at Francesca asleep on his chest* Francesca baby we should go home.

Francesca: can I stay at your house?

Leon: Sure, let's go.

They got dressed Leon took the two blankets and put them on the back seat Francesca was leaning her shoulder on his arm while he was driving she took hold of his hand while putting it on her lap.

Leon: *Feels her shivering* are you cold?

Francesca nodded Leon moved his arm and put it around her while looking at the road and Francesca was just holding his chest with her head on his shoulder.

Leon: turn up the heater if your cold.

Francesca: I'll be fine once I cuddle up to you.

Leon pulled up at his drive they walked in then went to his bedroom they rested in bed and started having s*x again then fell asleep.