I can explain.....

Leon and Violetta were asleep, Violetta moved closer to Leon's chest

Violetta: Mm, you're warm.

Leon: of course, baby.

Violetta: *Puts her hand around his neck* I can't wait for our baby to look handsome like you.

Leon: how do you know it'll be a boy it might be a girl as beautiful as you.

Violetta: I don't

They were kissing again until they heard a familiar voice

Francesca: Leon?

They looked up to Francesca with her arms folded.

Leon: Francesca? I can explain.

Francesca: Explain what? What could you explain?

Violetta: Francesca, please don't tell Diego.

Diego: Don't tell Diego what? *Stood by Francesca*

Violetta: Leon, what are we going to do?

Leon: Okay, listen this is a mistake okay?

Violetta: What? This is a mistake?

Francesca: You told me you were pregnant with Diego?

Violetta: Yes, I am, I'm sorry, Francesca I didn't want this.

Leon: Can me and I talk to Francesca, please?

Violetta: right, uh I and Diego shall talk? Go downstairs well we get dressed.

They waited downstairs.

Violetta: I can't tell Diego please tell Francesca that it's Diego's baby, not yours

Leon: When are you going to stop lying? Why don't you just tell him the truth instead of lying to him because he's lying to you, and your both lying to each other?

Violetta: What's Diego lying about?

Leon: Forget it *puts his top on was about to walk out but got pulled back*

Violetta: No, I won't forget it you have to have a reason to say that.

Leon: Well you don't listen anyway, so it's no point.

Violetta: Fine,  just don't tell Francesca that it's your baby lie for me.

Leon:  I'm NOT GOING TO SAY ANYTHING BUT DON'T EXPECT I'M GOING TO LIE WITH YOU BECAUSE I WOULDN'T DO THAT TO FRANCESCA BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO BE A PART OF WHATEVER THIS IS ANYMORE!!!

He walked out, Violetta followed behind him, and Diego and Violetta left.

With Francesca and Leon.

Leon: Francesca, there's nothing between me and Violetta

Francesca: Then why were you in bed naked kissing?