Day 1

Lloyd woke up at a beautiful day. It was November 30 and Lloyd got up and saw his friends awake. They were at the kitchen and Iris saw Lloyd and she kissed him. Lloyd smiled and he sit down with his friends.

"What do you guys want to do today?"Lloyd said to his friends. No one answered back to him and Lloyd got confused at his friends attitude. "Is there something wrong with you guys?" Lloyd said at his friends' weird behavior. "3" Jay said. "2" Skylor. "1!!!!!" Kai said and they all got up and they take Lloyd's hand and they dragged him to the Christmas tree they had in the living room of the monastery. They all took a deep breath and Nya sighed.

Nya: Deck the halls with boughs of holly
All: Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la
Cole:'Tis the season to be jolly
All:Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la Don we now our gay apparel Fa-la-la, la-la-la, la-la-la.
Kai: Troll the ancient Yule-tide carol
Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la.

Pixal: See the blazing Yule before us.
All:Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la
Jay:Strike the harp and join the chorus.
All:Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la

Seliel & Skylor: Follow me in merry measure.
All:Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la
Iris:While I tell of Yule-tide treasure.
All:Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la

Lloyd sighed and join his friends to sing. Seliel use her phantom powers to open the doors up and they all walked out to the Town Square and everyone was there, watching them sing.

Lloyd:Fast away the old year passes.
All:Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la

Lloyd looked at the people and smiled at them. "C'mon, everyone, join in!" Lloyd shouted to the crowd and everyone cheered out loud.

Dareth & Ronin:Hail the new year, lads and lasses
All:Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la
Wu, Garmadon, & Misako:Sing we joyous, all together.
All: Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la
Everyone: Heedless of the wind and weather.
Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la!

Many people cheered and Lloyd smiled at this. "So, that explains why you all are quiet" Lloyd said to his friends. "Yep, you are correct, my friend" Zane said and Jay hum 'Jingle Bells' at his friends. "You have that song stuck in your head, Jay" Nya said. "Oh, no, I just love humming, it cools down the cold of this weather" Jay explained. Nya kissed him on a cheek and walked away from him. "Awwwww!!!!!!" Iris, Pixal, Skylor, Seliel, Cole, Lloyd, Zane, and Kai gushed at Nya. "It's just a kiss on a cheek" Nya mumbled.

Nya and Jay walked with their friends back to the monastery to get coffee. "Do you guys want to sing one more time of that song we just sang?" Kai said. The others agreed and Wu banged a gong at them. "You all better sing quick or else more training" Wu said. "Yes, Sensei!" They all said and they head to the living room.
Nya was laying her head on Jay's shoulder.
Kai and Skylor cuddled each other.
Cole put his arm around Seliel.
Iris wrapped her arms around Lloyd.
Zane and Pixal snuggled in a blanket.

All:Deck the halls with boughs of holly
Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la
'Tis the season to be jolly
Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la 

They all end sleeping and Wu walked passed them and smiled. "Have a nice nap, ninja, while I go and sung karaoke" Wu said and he head to his room.

*Fact 1: The Song, Deck the Halls was sung by the ninja twice.
*Fact 2: Jay likes humming more often in this Christmas Story. This means that Jay can calm down in many situations. 
*Fact 3: Sensei Wu does karaoke in this story when the ninja is sleeping. He usually sings The Weekend Whip or After The Blackout.

Sunny, here, I hope you have fa la la fantastic 25th day to start off for counting down Christmas!😀