So Sweet

❤ღ::Alexis::ღ❤

We finished pack out all our stuff, and it was about 6, so i went over to Gennis side of the room where he was at his desk on his computer, i just placed my chin on his shoulders “Whatcha Doing” i said in an isabella voice hehe “Nothing, Whatcha doing” he tapped my nose “Watching you what it look like” i smirked, he turned his seat around and i stood up properly “Sorry, this must be boring, whatcha wanna do??” he asked, he was wearing is glasses and did he look cute “I don’t what’s fun around here?” i asked, he sat in front of and thought for a while “How about the beach, your already dressed perfectly for it” he suggested “sure i’ll just let my dad & your manager know”. SO I went next door and Knock on the door and my dad’s friend Big Mike opened the door “Hey, Big Mike” i hugged “Hey Jai, Want your dad” he asked “ye, but i’m Lexi” i laughed, he always get mixed up, with me and Jailen i guess thats the price you pay for being Identical Twins haha, but my dad came to the door anyway “Hey Babygirl, anything wrong” this man always jumping to conclusions “No, actually just wanted to know if it’s okay for Omari & I to go the Beach, just in front of the Hotel?” I asked “Sure, just don’t stay to long” he smiled, I knew he was gonna say yes, he always trust Omari with me. I went back to our room, where Omari was already ready so we just left straight.

We just went strolling along the beach looking everywhere, so cool “So how have you been??” Gennis asked “Good,missed you but good” I replied, after walking for a bit more, we just sat on the sand, and looked at the sun set “Everything just so natural” i smiled looking into the sky “what do you mean” he saidi could tell he was looking down at me “I mean, when your around me, how you choose to express yourself, is on your own and I can tell it comes naturally” I said leaning my head on his shoulders closing my eyes falling asleep, with the Mellow sun fading, i felt someone pick me up and carry me all the way back to our room, and lay me on my bed and took off my sandals, the person whispered “Good Night Lexi” as they kissed my forehead

End of POV