Prolouge

I was about to enter the coffee shop when someone grab my hand and bring to the corner.

"What the~"  He shut me up by putting his hand on my lips.

"Shhhh...just be quiet!" He look so afraid of something.wonder why."Hold my hand" what?!

"Excuse me?!" But then,he hold mine and we run until we reach the mall exit."Hey! can you stop?!" I look at him angrily.Why is he holding me? I don't know him!"I'll explain to you later.get in" I get in to his car and he drives so fast!! Damn! is this a kidnapp?! Somebody help meee!!!

"Hey!! stop crying! I'am not going to rape you." Then why?! It's so awful day!! huhuhu."But why did you -" I stop talking when he give me a piece of paper.I read it.It says here that he was going to marry Stephanie Perry."So,You have a fiance huh?"I give it back the paper to him."She's not my love.We've been in arrange marriage."

Oh~ So why am I here?! I'm in trouble!!

"I'm Tristan Cortez.You are?" Hmmm...should I give my real name? Nah! I  think his kind of a neat person tho."Laureen Lopez" I said it shortly.I don't want to say anything.I am bored.

Hours pass and I almost got to sleep.I hear the door open so I wake up."Where are we?" I see a tall building in the window.It's like a hotel or condo."At my condo" Oh god! why am I in this mess? I should be home early.

We enter the building and saw luxurious paintings and stuffs.I also see rich people here.We're up to the 22nd floor to his condo unit.I sit in the couch for a moment.This place looks cool.Tristan go to his room so I find the kitchen.I'm starving.I heard the door open from his room so I turned around to see it.

"WAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!"

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Cuteunnie