Sin

It's been a week since Jungkook started shying away from him, and Taehyung has decided that he will not stand another moment of this.

He's taken enough of Jungkook's shit

Jungkook hides in the mansion, somehow finding ways to hide from him in his own house, pleading servants and the kind cook to help him. Taehyung's got enough of Jungkook's shit.

"Jeon Jungkook!" Taehyung growled, storming his way into the house, his suit perfect and pressed as always, but radiating a strong feeling of anger and suppressed desire. "You better come out right now or I swear to god..."

Taehyung heard a small whimper, coming from Jungkook's small bedroom, and a slight moan. He strode forwards, opening the door and slamming it wide open. Giving Jungkook a room with a door that had no lock sure had its benefits.

Taehyung had prepared to see Jungkook hiding in a corner, terrified, but it was so much better than that.

The sight that greeted him was absolutely sinful.

"A-angh, d-daddy," Jungkook was sitting on his bed, naked and sweaty, a kitten plug in his hole and his milky legs spread wide apart, giving Taehyung a perfect view. He moaned again, shifting the plug ever so slightly so it vibrated inside him at a different angle.

Taehyung's eyes darkened.

He stalked over to the bed, picking Jungkook up princess-style and turning to the direction of his own bedroom, which was only opposite Jungkook's. He tossed Jungkook on the bed roughly, pulling off his tie and climbing on top of Jungkook, hungry for his lover's body. His cock was already extremely hard, turned on by Jungkook's show.

"You hid from daddy all week, you naughty boy," Taehyung pulled off his suit jacket, throwing it somewhere on the floor. The plug buzzed loudly as Taehyung hovered over Jungkook, breathing into his ear. "How is daddy going to punish you tonight?"

Jungkook whimpered, shirking away from Taehyung's touch, trembling. Taehyung felt fury rise in him like a wild beast, released after a week of torture.

"How dare you, baby boy-" Taehyung moved, gripping Jungkook's wrists and pinning them above his head, tying them together with his tie and forcing Jungkook to keep his hands above his head. "Daddy is going to make you beg tonight, beg so hard you'll cry."

Jungkook squeezed his eyes shut, refusing to loom Taehyung in the eye. Taehyung gripped his chin, kissing him roughly and shoving his tongue down Jungkook's throat. Jungkook cried out when Taehyung bit his bottom lip forcefully.

Taehyung reached into the drawer beside the bed, getting out a blindfold and a rope. He bound Jungkook's ankles to each side of the bed, and blindfolded him, the blood red piece of silk crimson against the dark lighting.

Jungkook trembled, and Taehyung felt his erection grow even harder at the submission. He unbuttoned his shirt and pants, wearing nothing as he kissed Jungkook's neck

"D-daddy..."

Taehyung lifted his head to look at Jungkook, meeting Jungkook's darkened eyes, lidded with lust. His body was trembling in Taehyung's arms, so small and yet delicious.

Taehyung wanted to ravage the fragile piece of art beneath him, to ruin it so completely he would never be able to look at another the same way, and to mark him as his own.

Taehyung wanted Jungkook to know who he belonged to, and who he answered to.

"Babe, let's play a game tonight," Taehyung whispered lowly, breathing into Jungkook's ear. "Let's see how far I can go before you break."