My New Tutor (Prologue)

"Do I get a award for acting nice to the new tutor?" I asked, a little angry. This should be the 10th tutor that has to try the impossible. Make me study, by my own will. Which trust me, it will NEVER happen.
"You're so stubborn and negative about things, I sometimes wonder how come you're my daughter.." she slammed the door in my face, wow mom, wanna take off my eyes too?
"It's for free anyway" I answer my own thought as billion of thoughts about running away from the first lesson with this what so called new 'Tutor'.
I peek over to the hallway, it's so quiet, unusual. It's not like I have siblings, I actually don't have any, which I'm pretty happy about. To be honest.

"Hi, I'm Y\N mother, pleased to meet you" I heard my mom's high pitched voice from upstairs, it's so damn annoying when she has to fake it. She is mad 24\7. I wide the gap between my doorway and the stairs that led to the entrance, where they supposedly were, shaking hands with each other. Wow this is the first time I see my mom shake hands with a dude after she broke up with father.

"Impressive.." I whisper as I try to wide the gap even more, trying to hear what they're going to start talking about.

"No, it's my pleasure to meet you, my name is Park Jimin and I'll be tutoring your daughter starting today" the tutor spoke. Ahem, Park Jimin spoke, his raspy, little pitched voice gave me shivers down my spine. He doesn't sound old..
"Lovely house" he added and walked ahead alongside my mom. Wow he is the first blonde tutor I have been tutored by, is he a mixture of Asian and some odd K-pop artists that usually dye their hair for attention? Gah I'm rude, I shall not say that to his face, I might just as well hurt his feelings.
"I'm a heartbreaker anyway" I go back to my room, making sure to lock the door without making sounds that they could hear from down there. It's so annoying cause I want to hear more but I might just as well be discovered for eavesdropping their 5 second introduction to one another. I can't say I'm a living meme, I am, no denying or anything, I just wish to not end up being a nerd as I was back then, screw it. I just want to live not worrying about what's going to happen tomorrow.
I felt my chest tighten up as I think about the tutor that just walked inside like he has already been here multiple times, though I know for sure he hasn't. How old can he be? I'm sure not that young.. since you must be a literal smart ass to be tutoring at an really young age. But from what I've seen the new tutor is pretty small. I know for a fact he is since my mom is Mountain Everest in human form. My family has always been so tall and there's me..
I'm smaller than the smallest.
"Y\N! Come downstairs for a second!" I hear my mom shout and freak out till I drop my own phone, and yup. It's broken..that's great!
"N-No wait what, yea I'm coming! I stumble finding my words as I pick up the broken glass that is laying down on the floor. I decide to just take it and throw it away when I'm downstairs at the trash can, so I don't hesitate much.
I run down, only to dump into a slightly tall guy, but not as tall as my mother.
"Huh? Watch where you're going mate" I warn the person, without looking at 'him'
I'm not that dumb to do not know the fact that, that is my new tutor. I'll just avoid him for now, it's a pain to have a friendly relationship with him.
Tutors are boring, that's why.
"I'm sorry, you must be Y\N right?" Tsk.. leaving me throw away those pieces of glass would've been more nice than start a conversation exactly when I didn't need to.
"Y-yea, well sorry to friend zone you but I need to throw something away" I walk past him, but he snatches my wrist hard and I quickly turn back to fight but he in an instant puts his index finger over my lips, making my body and mind stop every move I was about to make.
"I'm not your friend, nor your acquaintance" he mumbled with his hot, but sweet breath that was splashing against my skin. I slowly entered a soft zone in which I was useless against anything he'll try to do to me.

"I'm your tutor"