Day 2

I stared at his lips, smooth.. plumb.. unreal.

"Wait what the fuck did I just imagine?!" I stand up asking myself loud enough for him to look up with a completely confused look. He even placed his hand on my shoulder, with an uneasy expression he told me to sit down. It was not like my feet were trembling or anything, but the amount of dark thoughts I had while sitting with him for 15 minutes are impossible to go over.
And his hands look so fucking soft, like one of those porcelain dolls. "Is there a problem?" He looks at me, while chewing his cherry flavored gum . Do not ask how I knew the flavor okay? He as been chewing it in my face since we started, and I totally knew what the flavour was.

"O-Oh.. n-no everything's fine!! Don't worry about it I'm weird" I laugh off though I felt my chest explode in an instant.
"How long will you be here?" I asked, later on finding out I sounded kinda rude.
"Four hours everyday" he responded immediately, while searching for something in his leather black bag. I swear... why am I feeling like this.
I wish I could punch something so I could show how much my heart is beating.

After he leaves

"All alone again.."
"Life is bullshitting me for real" said that while feeling tears fall down my cheek, right on my pillow as the mascara I wore, worn off slowly. I feel like those kids that want love and would do anything for it. Fake love, that's exactly how I'll call it. 

I woke up again at the sound of my never ending alarm, which it started to piss me off mentally, not only that but it seems my mood for today is way beyond dead, I just want to chill or else my chances of punching someone are very high, I repeat.

Very high.
I eat a piece of bread as I walked to school, constantly looking at the clock to make myself not worry if I end up being late. "I wonder how my parents cleared off school without an emotional breakdown" I asked myself while constantly biting on my bread.
"Oh, that's my tutor"
"What is he doing at my school?" I stared at him walking with his head looking at his phone screen, wearing a pair of black sunglasses. I glanced again out of curiosity but then slapped myself out of the blue so I can back to the real and sad reality. The reality is that you don't get what you want even if you work hard for it, it either takes time or you will give up eventually on it cause there might be no point in continuing something that will never happen. I felt tears fall again as I looked down walking faster, reminding myself that if I didn't I might've been late and probably put on duty.
I opened the doors that led inside and the only thing I could feel was water ring thrown in my face as I continued walking inside. Ani? What does she want now huh. I'm not in the mood.

"Do you need anything or do I have to give you something so you can remember by the time we see each other again?" I shouted in, I think the most dark tone, even I had shivers from it. She glanced at me with a scared look, because the only thing she saw next was my fist touching her face. "Do you want me to continue, do you-" I walked over to the water bottle which was thrown in my face, kneeled down and ready to throw it in her face but my wrist was harshly stopped from moving as a big and warm hand stopped it from doing any movement. I was pulled closer to person's chest. Out of anger I didn't even hesitate to look and see who it was I just dropped the water bottle at the bottom of my feet as I fell down, crying.
"Shhh, it's okay" I hear the person kneel down and patting my back while telling Ani to go to a nurse. Apparently her nose was broken, I to be honest I couldn't care less.

I felt everyone leave to their classes and I was still sitting on the ground, sniffing and constantly telling myself I shouldn't be here. I felt two palms touch my cheeks as they moved my head in the person's face, the person who was controlling those warm and soft hands, that made me calmer by each time they touched me. J-Jimin ?

"Y-Y-You are t-the tutor.." I stuttered, from the shock and what just happened. He looked at me with a very serious face expression, the smiled while his forehead it mine.

We both looked at each others eyes.

"And you are my student" he whispered.
"I couldn't look and do nothing"