Day 4

He needs to talk huh? His face expression looks uneasy... did I end up getting in trouble?
"Fuck me..." I spit out, in exhaustion and just the feeling when you want to shove your own head in your own locker and just remain there forever. "Y/N, you will be homeschooled for a few weeks, it is better off this way, since I also heard there was a slight feud between you and some girls as well.."
"I also heard that you threatened those girls? Is that true Y/N?" Jimin looked at me uneasy of the situation I decided to put him through because he was indeed my tutor and I just.. urgh.
Fucked up. Why am I like this? Just why..
"I-I did not threaten them, it's not like they were not talking about 'you' or anything" his eyes grew wide as his expression changed from uneasy to confused and maybe a little bit shocked? Or was I the one that was shocked that I was still not expelled yet? Woah.

"Talking about what may I ask?" His tone darkened as fast as a bullet, sent shivers down my spine I started to take big gulps while playing with my fingers, feeling my palms get sweaty. Why can't we just talk about this at my house or something, why do I have to feel the crappy feeling of a random kid listening to this discussion between me and my own tutor? "T-They w-were.." I started but he cut me off instantly as he snatched my two hands and shoved me inside the girls bathroom, locking the door after him. He slammed his hands onto the wall, across my head, and all I could do is stand still, not knowing what he'll do next, because this was not my tutor. Not Park Jimin at least.

"You do realize that you got in more trouble than an average kid would? And who will get the blame? Me, fucking me Y/N! Not you" he shouted in my face making me face the other side, I couldn't even stare in his eyes, because they were full of anger, and his intoxicating warm minty breath just made me want to crawl up in a ball looking as red as a tomato though I knew by now.

I can't have a relationship with my own tutor right?

"What are y-you doing Jimin?" I tried to stop acting so vulnerable, but at this right moment I as scared shitless of him, because his expression screamed "exterminate her already"
"I'm giving you the courage to stand up for yourself and say what really happened" he softly says as he pulled away from the weird position we ended up being in. "You're not helping at all.." I mumbled but he seemed to hear it as if I said it right in his face.

"I'm sorry I just.. don't really know how to take this matter in my own hands" he looked down at his feet, biting his own lips as he tried to look away. I felt bad. Don't tell. E he was blaming himself for anything.

"Don't think of out of context things, I should be the one seeking for acceptance from you after what I caused not only you but others has well" I walked away, feeling my eyes water more and more. Alter all I fucked up as I always do and i am a complete good for nothing and I should learn from this instead of seek more from it like I always do when I feel the mood for it.

"Y/N.." I heard him weakly call after me but I just walked away. I'm so tired of life to be honest. Nothing fucking works right anymore.

Nothing

I hold no significance, no significance at all.

I walked home, not bothering to let any of my teachers know that I'll be gone for the day, I just couldn't, not now at least. "Ouch, watch where you're going!" I heard a boy muttering as I legitimately hit my shoulder into his. I turned back in a flash to apologize for my stupidity and lack of concentration, to see..

Jeon Jungkook?

"Oh hi Y/N, long time no see! Egghead"

Im not entirely ded. Not yeet:)))))))