Chaper 2 - How it ends and starts

Eight years have passed and the young Malvina has grown up into a brilliant young woman. Her servamp, sleepy Ash of sin, has never aged a day since the two have met.

Malvina walked down the street, Sleepy Ash on her shoulder. "Jenkins, do you feel it." She looked at the sleeping cat on her shoulder.

He opened on eye, "I do, whatever it is better not be looking for us. That would be a pain." He closed his eye again and yawned.

Malvina nodded and Kept walking. Her home had been burned down by a group of organised criminals. Some enemies of her father. The moon shined brightly as the smell of smoke wafted in the air. The manor had to be a few miles away, but London always smelled like burning.

A thumping sound came from around the corner.
Within a second, a carriage skidded alongside Malvina. Sleepy Ash opened both of his eyes this time. "Mal, run."

She looked over at the cat, "What do you mean run?" The door to the carriage flew open. One of the world's lates invention, an automatic gun, was inside, and it was pointed right at the two.

Before either one of them had time to react, the machine flared to life. It's explosive screech deafening the vampire and it's bright light blinding him too. Just as soon as it started, it stopped. Malvina collapsed to the ground. The carriage door closed and the horses hurriedly pulled the buggy away from the scene.

Sleepy Ash opened his eyes. "Malvina." His eve lying in a pool of her own blood. Her body torn full of holes from the dreadful device. He stood on his hind legs and transformed into his normal form.

Malvina tried to speak, but no words came out. Sleepy Ash turned around and started to walk away from the dying woman.

"Jen...kind...." She tried to reach her arm out to stop him, but barely moved it a few inches.

He stopped in his tracks and muttered under his breath, "What a pain." He quickly turned around and Knelt down beside Malvina.

A look of happiness cane to her eyes. Her most trusted friend would stay by her side until the end.

Sleepy Ash brought his hand to his mouth and bit into it, blood dripping down his arm.

Malvina closed her eyes. She was ready to accept death.

The servamp moved his hand to Malvina mouth. "I'm sorry." He then put his hand on her mouth and forced her to drink his blood.

Her wounds started to heal and the colour returned to her face. She took in a deep breath and opened her eyes.

Sleepy Ash took his hand away and stood up. He held out his other hand for Malvina to grab.

She looked at him dumbfounded, "What just happened."

"What a pain. You just had to go and die."

She took his and he pulled her up. "Jenkins, I'm dead?"

The blue bow tie that was around the servamp neck disappeared. "My name is no longer Jenkins. Also,you're no longer my Eve."
"Wait, I don't understand. What's going on?" She looked down at the group and saw a puddle of blood. "Is that my blood?"

Sleepy Ash signed, "I have to explain, what a pain. You remember what a subclass is, right?"

The new subclass nodded, "I know what a subclass is. I've met some of All of love's." She rubbed her tongue against her teeth. She had two new, sharp fangs. "I guess, in this tragic twist of fate, the master has become the servant,"

The Servamp stretched his arms, "Good, I don't have to explain. It's best if your found some clothes had less blood and holes in it. And you are aware that you are a dead to the human world."

Malvina nodded, " I know All of love and old child took the time to explain all of it to me, unlike some servamp I know."

Sleepy Ash looked at her. "Is that supposed to be a joke? Because I am not laughing."

The former Eve patted the Servamp's head. "Let's get going to wherever we're heading. Even though we have all the time in the world, I'd prefer to get some clearer cloths sooner, rather than later."

The Servamp transformed back into a cat and jumped onto the former Eves shoulder. "Immortality isn't all it cracked up to be. It can be should a pain sometimes. I guess it's alright though."

Malvina laughed, "Well then, I'll just have to learn to get used it, won't I."

The sun started to rise and the two slipped into a dark alley. From the year 1840 to present day, they were never seen again. They lived in the shadows. They witnessed acts that should be forgotten for the rest of time, and the falling out of two brothers.

They eventually ended up in another Island Nation. Japan,2011.