The new teacher and new pet:part 2

Hours after it had become dark, Dei-sensei started roaming the town. She was lost on a bright street. She looked up at the night sky when she accidentally bumped into someone.

She looked back down at eye level. "Oh,Mr.Shirota, what a funny coincidence running into you here."

The students laughed at the teacher. "I could say the same thing to you, Dei-Sensei." The cat on Mahiru's shoulder grinned at the teacher.

She started at the cat and then it came to her. "I can't believe it! You've found my cat! "You naughty thing, Sleepy Ash. Haven't I told you not to run off like that?"

Mahiru started to panic. "Dei-Sensei, I don't think that's your cat." He took the cat back from her.

"Of course he's my cat. I'd recognise that tail anywhere."

Before Mahiru could speak, a strange man with pink hair and white clothes jumped into the middle of the street. He started going on about being a magician and Ryusei started to walk away.

He stopped Ryusei. "Can anyone tell me why I stopped this boy? Anyone? I'll give you four options; one, he ignored me; two, he walked past me; three, I'm hungry; or four, HE INGORED ME!" He paused for a moment. " The answer is, all of the above." He bit down on Ryusei's neck and the crowed that was watching him screamed and started to flee in every direction.

"Shirota, give me the cat. NOW!" Dei-sensei grabbed the cat.

The two stopped when the crazed vampire stumbled upon them. "What's this? A ' cat fight'?"

Mahiru fully yanked the cat from his teacher."Kuro, do something!"

The cat sighed, "Fighting is such a pain." He lazily got up and jumped off of Mahiru's shoulder transforming into the process.

Dei-sensei sneaked past the fighting vampires and picked up Ryuse. "Koyuki, run as fast and as far as you can from here."

The student, who was too freaked out to notice his teacher used his first name stood up. "Where are you going to take Ryusei?"

"To the hospital. Now go, quickly!" Die-sensei started to run past the vampires, again, and to the other end of the street. She jumped onto various buildings and across numerous roofs. When they got to the hospital, Dei-sensei brought him inside. The E.R staff immediately took him and she left.

—————————————————————————-—

Back at the fight, Mahiru had forced kuro to drink his blood. Kuro then took care of Belkia in a few hits. Did-sensei landed on a nearby roof and saw Mahiru and Kuro interrogating the Belkia doll.

She spoke to Kuro telepathically. 'I sense you have a new Eve.'

'Yes'

She smiled. 'What do you wish for me to do? Reveal myself as a vampire to him, or wait until he needs my help?'

'Don't reveal yourself unless you have to.'

Die-sensei looked across the street. A tall blond man was standing. 'All of love is here. Most likely going to change the memories of all the humans involved.'

'Good,we could use that. If Mahiru asks you about why you said I was your cat, play it off like it never happened. Alright?'

She nodded. 'I got it. Make sure Shirota brings you to school with him. It's be bad if you two were separated for too long.'

'I know. And, by the way, my new name is Kuro. I'll meet you tomorrow, Malvina'

She felt his voice leave her head, he was done talking for now. Malvina Day,more commonly known as Dei-sensei, disappeared into the night, preparing for the lesson she would give to school tomorrow.