the beginning

"Mamma , daddy"  my excitable kids scream whilst running down the stairs . The date today is August 23rd 2016 . Their birthday.  It kills me every time this day comes around.  Don't get me wrong I love my kids and I love their birthday  but I hate the fact I have to hide it from them but they are far  too young .

"Come on daddy" Elizabeth whined whilst pulling my sleeve .

"Yeah Dad we have presents to unwrap " Stanley added .

I sighed at the sound of this and slowly dragged my sorry self out of bed before I planted a kiss on Jenifers head . Who also hated lying to our children. 

She sat up on the bed staring at our vunable children in shock. 

" You got up early You two " she commented .

" well it is our birthday Mummy " Stanley replied

She gulped at the word "mummy" .

" Then what are we waiting for ?" She spoke whilst jumping out of bed and picking up Elizabeth .

"Hey what about me ?" Stanley pouted.

"I've got you buddy " I said whilst grabbing my second child of the ground. 

"Thank you Daddy " he spoke innocently. 

We finally reached the floor and all their presents where lied down in rows and piles after piles of pretty wrapping paper . We both dropped them down on the sparkly floor that we made look amazing for their day .

"Wait a minute children" I started . " I need to speak to your mother " I politely stated . We walked out normally so they wouldn't suspect a thing .

"Hey babe --- " I started .
"Its that time of year again " she interrupted . 
"I know but it's not like we can tell them " I added on to my previous statement. 
"We have to act like everything is normal . I love you baby girl " I smiled .

" And I love you two my hero " she smirked  .

I suddenly grabbed her by the waist And pulled her in for a long passionate kiss before speed walking back to our very excitable children  with our hands interlinked with each others.

"Go on then . You can start"  Jenifer stated whilst handing them their first present wrapped it golden silky paper .

"Yay" they both squeled in amusement and in unison .

But this "perfect " family was far from the truth .

Okay . I guess your wondering by now .. What going on . Let's introduce myself.  I'm Elliot . Elliot Muffle .

Still don't know who I am . I'm utterly shocked . I'm not your average 23 year old . In fact Senior year was nowhere near normal but it didn't matter because I had beloved Jenifer. 

Well ... kinda... eventually. 

Still confused ?

How about the name mamaboy?

Nope. Nothing . 

Well.. I gave birth to my kids and I'm a guy .

Yes you heard me right.  I'm very famous in my small little village of havenshill.  I made headlines .

But it hasn't been easy for anyone . Including us . I'm going to tell you our story up to now and your not going to believe a single word that comes out but here we go ....