Disagreements

Hayley was in the living room laying on the floor playing with Brinley. Derek just left to pick Steven up from preschool and he was going to the grocery store. Hayley's phone rang. She picked it up. It was a producer of the show telling her she was going to be a pro. When Derek got home with Steven it was there nap time. They put the kids in bed and went downstairs to clean up and then get ready for dinner. They were making small talk when Derek said "me and Jules are going on tour. We want you and the kids to come along." Hayley said "no. I can't. I have the new season. You told me that you were going to be here for me and that you would watch the kids." Derek said "well things change. Jules and I already have this planned." Hayley scoffed and said "so that's it. We're not gonna talk about it." Derek said "there's nothing to talk about." Hayley said "well who's gonna be here for the kids?" Derek said "we just have to figure it out." Hayley stood up walked out and said "your sleeping on the couch." When she got changed she laid in bed and called her mom. She told her mom everything that happened. Her mom said "baby, you know disagreements happen. But you also know Derek and Julianne work so hard on this tour. So I'll come stay with you until the tour is over and help you with the kids." Hayley said "ok momma. I love you."