Championship

"And Kofi Kingston has just hit Ambrose with his dangerous finisher. Ambrose is knocked out cold... kofi goes for the pin 1,2! Omg he has kicked out, Ambrose kicked out!" Michael Cole screams with shock down his microphone, he watched on excitedly waiting to see who would win this hellish fight. "Ambrose is up on his feet, kicking and punching right into Kofi's gut! Kofi hits back but he's too slow and Ambrose does a vicious clothesline, knocking Kofi straight to the mat. Ambrose stalks Kofi waiting for him to stand up, he does and Ambrose hits the Dirty Deeds for the win.... 1,2,3. He done it. Dean Ambrose is the NEW UNITED STATES CHAMPION". Ambrose cries happy tears at the fact he just won his first major title in WWE. Renee is slowly walking down toward the ramp and steadily dips into the ring to give Dean the interview of his life. "Dean, congratulations on winning you first major title in WWE how you feel right now?" She asked, excited for him to achieve something so quick and see how hard he fought for it. "Oh little lady, I feel absolutely amazing! I've just proved to everyone that I am the best and now they need to beat the best." Dean replied arrogantly but sexy at the same time, what he was doing was making Renee want to do things but she has to stop herself. "So what's next for you in the WWE Dean?" Renee asked so interested and wanting to know more. She looked deep into his eyes while he replied "Im gonna take over the world baby" and with that he gave her a wink and smile and waltzed off into the back leaving Renee wondering what he exactly meant by that?!