Gaze...

Renee wandered into the back of the arena after her 'encounter' with Mr Ambrose himself, she didn't understand him, she couldnt get her head around the fact that HE winked at her, out of all the female talent in this place he chose her to wink at! She was thinking way to into this but it meant a lot to her that someone paid attention to her, you know with her being new to the company and stuff! She was walking to the locker room to collect her things she bumped into a strong figure "oh god sorry roman, I was looking where I was going" she said very apologetic to her friend. "Don't worry about Renee, we always do things like that when we aren't looking, it's fine" he said to her reassuringly, she felt safe with Roman and Seth but she hadn't been a round Dean much to feel safe with him, even though they were friends! "Aww Roman thanks your the best" she went in for a hug but what she saw behind Romans back was they beautiful, mesmerising blue eyes from the resident lunatic, they were staring into each other's eyes, for what felt like forever, gazing into each other's souls and feeling a connection she had never felt before! What was that? What did she just feel? After untangling herself from Roman, their gaze stopped and he walked away with THAT wink again... leaving her to think about what she had to do to get the answers she wanted!