Cancer

Cancer

Date: June 21 - July 22
Day: Monday
Color: White
Element: Water
Most compatible with: Taurus, Scorpio, Capricorn and Pisces

Strengths: Tenacious, highly imaginative, loyal, emotional, sympathetic,
persuasive

Weaknesses: Moody, pessimistic, suspicious, manipulative, insecure

Cancer is a mysterious sign, filled with contradictions. They want security and comfort yet seek new adventure. They are very helpful to others yet sometimes can be cranky and indifferent. Cancer has a driving, forceful personality that can be easily hidden beneath a calm, and cool exterior.
They are very unpredictable. With cancer, there is always something more that meets the eye, for they are always partially hidden behind the shell. They have a deep psyche and intuitive mind that is hidden from the world. Cancer is deeply sensitive and easily hurt.
Cancer needs to be needed. When cancer gets the support it needs, it has a tremendous amount to offer in return. When cancer gets offended, they tend to sulk instead of confronting the persons face to face. This needlessly prolongs the pain and suffering.
Cancer is very possessive, not just with material possessions but with people as well. Cancer will always want to stay in touch with old friends and anyone who has ever been close to them, because it is easier to maintain a friendship then attempt to learn to trust a new person. It is easier this way for them emotionally. If you befriend a Cancer, you will stay friends for a long time.
Cancer has a lot of emotional issues to deal with but once they overcome this large hump of shyness and insecurity, there is practically nothing they can't do. With their strong intuition, sensitivity, powers of observation and intelligence, they will have great success in anything they undertake.

 With their strong intuition, sensitivity, powers of observation and intelligence, they will have great success in anything they undertake