Spencer's 'Fake' Death

"Thanks fEtE" Chicken Pic yelled from her emo corner.

The group lives together in a little room. There are only two corners in the room somehow. There's the emo corner. In which Chicken Pic dwells 24/7. Then there is the other corner with a spotlight. It's a punishment for when someone is bad.

"Northern Downpour just came on. My heart. Shattered." Spencer screamed from the center of the room. He then randomly leaves to go to the bathroom.

"Shattered" repeats Daddy Frank like she was in a dramatic play. Then, a few minutes passed silently as everyone was on their phones.

Chicken Pic looks up "Guys I have an announcement.".

"What is it?!??" Chat Killer asked quietly. Suddenly very into the brewing conversation.

"Spencer has died of heart break." Chicken Pic says sadly yet over dramatically. Wiping a fake tear for their not dead friend.

"I gEt hIs HAir!" Chat Killer screamed. Daring anyone to take Tobias' hair from her.

"Well then I get his GlaSSeS" Chicken Pic laughs.

"What can I have?" Daddy Frank asks while sounding like the saddest person alive.

"You can have the FETE" Chat Killer replies sarcastically.

"You can have the face" Chicken Pic says with giving a sidelong glance to CK.

"I want something. Can I have something?" Spork whines loudly.

"You can have the fete!" Chat Killer laughs psychotically.

"Oh thanks!" Spork says happily, because he's glad he at least got something.

This is when Spencer enters the room from using the restroom. Everyone looks at him.

"What?" He says, a hint of a whine in his voice.

"When you're dead I get your hair." Chat Killer says. Pointing a finger in Spencer's face then moving it to point at his hair.

"Um." Spencer can't do anything but make weird noises for the next minute.

Once Spencer is done with the noises, everyone gathers in a circle in the center of the room. They all sing Northern Downpour and make a pentagram in the center of them. They tried but failed to summon Ryan Ross and Brendon Urie.