Marie Brockton

Where to start ...

When I was born, I was told many things along the line of "when you grow up, your gonna achieve some amazing things," I was their bundle of joy .I grew up thinking that too. I grew up believing everything I heard or had seen.
As days , months , and years passed ,so did my age.When I was 12 years old ,I was told that I was too fat and I believed it. When I was 14 years old ,I was told I was to skinny and that I should just die. I believed that too.The more I heard or saw ,the more I hated myself.
      By age 16 I wanted to commit suicide. I gathered all my belongings in my locker from school and was carrying it home with me , So  my parents wouldn't have another burden to worry about.I then drafted a quick sloppy looking note left for whoever that might care to why I gone to the lengths I did. I was a girl with bright blue eyes and dark brown hair , my hair was a dark brown that was close to black but not quite.

     Mother claimed that they were just jealous of how beautiful I was . Truly I just don't think they like me and they all just feel the need to point out my every flaw. I don't think my mother and father truly knew how I felt. I didn't want to hurt them ...But in the end I did exactly that.

I died later that same day, However At the bottom of the bridge I had just jumped off of ,was my lifeless body. As the scarlet pool floods around the once happy , beautiful girl. I could see my body , at first I didn't know what to believe, I was just rushed with nothing but shock and regret. I learned as I gaze upon my body that my life had came to an end to early . As I waited there with nothing to do , staring at my body. Seeing no one to be in a 5 miles radius. No one truly cared if I was dead and it's all my fault for giving up so easily.

Years had passed after that day. My family...they are gone . A month after my death , they moved away from this town. I tried following them , but I couldn't leave this damn town. It was like there was this force keeping me back . So I watched idly by as my beloved family left me behind. I guess that was only fair since I left them first , but it stung my heart thinking how they forgot about me so quickly...