Li : My Crazy Life

//: C H A P T E R //:

      O. N. E.

"Liyanah Blake (did I mention my name is Liyanah Emari Blake) , can you explain to me why you aren't paying attention? What's your focus maybe the whole class may be interested. " Mr.Paloway said.

"I wouldn't say they be all that interested Mr.Paloway, but I can say they might be interested , better yet very interested in that cute little teacher that just started working here who's cheese you already smashed. Since you swear I wasn't paying attention the answer is Brutus. Who Cassius was playing fools on." I mumbled as the class busted out in "Ohhhhhhhh's" and "Wooooooah's. " his face then was red. If looks could murk you 6 feet underground I'll be dead and gone. I never really talked only in 3 block other than that I'm drama free, outgoing, love to party. Just young, wild, and free. The bell after second block rung signalling 1st lunch period I walked out heading towards my car when I seen the school most cutest couple Keevondre Crawford and Ni'Jieah English . I just kept walking to my car. "Quit lurking so hard. " A deep voice whispered in my ear. "Never that, I was actually looking pass you." I was looking at my future bae Ya'tavion. He frowned. "I thought that was your bestfriend. " Keevondre said. "He is, thats still my babe. " I said smirking. He nodded and mumbled "So much for being bestfriends." "I KNOW. That's still my babe. You better get going cause your girl coming full speed towards me like she want the hands. " I said. "She not gone do nothing. " Keev said rolling his eyes. I lost my focus on Ya'tavion, when I was talking to Keevondre. So when somebody and grabbed me spinning me around. "Stop stop, no I wasn't ready. " I said laughing. "I'm sorry bae. " he whispered in my ear sending down my spine. "I'm still here. " Keev said his jealously all evident in his voice. "Well we bout to go eat. I see you with your ugly self. " I said to Keev. As we got in the car he said "Never that, NEVER ugly. " I waved my hand dismissing him.