/ / : C H A P T E R 4 / / :

"Liyanah, did you not notice that you had Paino practice? " my daddy Leon Blake, chief of police said. Strict as he thought he always and forever having us lockdown only makes me wanna go out and do shit thats illegal . Imma teenager! All my life I been a brilliant child obeying daddy's and mommy's rules I got a older sister who still stay with us only because my dad won't let her move out, cause he don'tp want her dating and loosing her virginity before she's married.

"Well, why father I sure did but did I borther to go . No? Meaning that I had no attentions on going .  now if you don't mind I wanna finish reading my book. "

"Your supposed to be studying, Emari nothing below a 94 average is to make a appearance at my door. " Leon said. Found it crazy if you please but I don't call my dad. What for that nigga just came back to us previously why spoon feed that nigga like everything's starch and water. Nawl it ain't GRAVY.

Bae ❤

11:54 pm

Just wait on it imma knock that pussy out the frame imma rearrange that shit !

Bae ❤

12:16 am

oh really you gotta get it first.

"Emari Eloyi! " Leon said.

"Listen here Leon you know like I know I don't claim that damn name nigga to you and every one else it's Liyanah Emari Blake. No damn Liyanah Emari Eloyi Blake. " I stated. "Now fuck out my room cuz! "

Father or not I ain't fuck with him all cause he got up all of a sudden he speak proper and wear that stupid as imma ass uniform everyday don't mean shit to me.

Bae ❤

1:44 am

Tryna hit the hookah bar meet me on my side.

I smile no use in need to respond cause this 39 minute drive to the down graded housing livings was nothing. The G.H.E.T.T.O. I kept my Mustang GT doors locked at all times. I waited. I calked his numbea'.

"Uglass I'm outside. (I use this because my boyfriend who I so much adore and is going to get the most cutest curse out in his life since he's not responding. Anyway I call him Uglass and he calls me a Punkass we be playing though. )

My mother or father would never known and Eliana wouldn't notice I wouldn't be surprise if she sneaked out to. Mom working late nights as a neurosurgeon on call any time so she wasn't home as much.

"Hey babe. " Ya'tavion said.

I smiled at him, cause my parents would skin all the skin off my extra lightskin off my back if they knew about Ya'tavion the G.H.E.T.T.O living child they would only assume he was in some type of drug manifest, or gang banking shit. DOES everyone get judge cause they live in the rough side of town cause I mean I know I found my DIAMOND in the rough not the roof but the rough cause he got it bad dad die when he was three mom hitting a pole shaking her very little to none ass and stretching her walls to pay the bills keep close on his and hers back. I wouldn't dare say my life was bad. I outta be grateful.