/ /: C H A P T E R F I V E / /:

I staggered to my car being that I was drunk I couldn't keep myself up so Ya'tavion helped me. He drove my baby for me since I was to intoxicated. He was tispy but he wasn't drunk he was feeling himself. I leaned my head back as he drove to his house. You would think since the outside appearance is horrible that the inside would be too but Mrs.Cherylle had it looking nice. We walked to his room. He pushed me on the bed. I smiled. I was ready. I wanted him. He slowly took my shirt off and he ripped my bra off not to little after ripping my panties. He smiled as he stepped out his boxers exposing his hard shaft. Good 9 inches visible. "You sure? " he asked. I nodded slowly. I took his rough hands and rubbed my clit , causing me to moan slightly. "It might hurt. If it do we can try another position because it's not suppose to hurt." he said. "Okay" I said. He slowly started entering me I moved up running. HE pulled me down forcefully sliding me down on his dick. "owwwee! " I muttered! Hollering in pain. I had tears falling from my eyes. "Babygirl you okay?" he asked me his eyes closed. I couldn't speak as he slowly rotated in me. I felt the pleasure as I moaned softly. "ahhh"

-------------

The incoming call on my cell phone woke me up out my sleep. "Leon " surfaced my screen. I answered fully aware that I wasn't home. I got up and started looking for my dress. I grabbed it and put it on grabbed my keys and drove home hoping to sneak it my room.