VII

❲ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ!! : a lot of grammaratical errors and cusses ahead  ❳

» Melanie's

"Lanie!" My two friends call me. I made a poker face as they hugged me so tight.

"Lanie na miss ka namin" they shouted. I just rolled my eyes on them.

"Seriously? We just didn't saw each other for 48 hours." I said.

"Yaaah! Nanonosebleed nako sayo! Wag ka nga mag english" Syra eonnie said. I just secretly chuckled while she's pouting.

"Just let her Syra." Jessica eonnie said.

"Amp! Mag sama kayo! English kayo ng english! Bahala nga kayo jan!" Syra eonnie said and walked to our room.

The two of us chuckled and followed her to our classroom.

As we arrived at our room. I was shock of what I saw.

I roll my eyes as what I saw. Another guy, kneeling in front of me with a bouquet of flowers.

"Melanie, gusto na gusto talaga kita. Please accept this. Please let me court you. I liked you since first year college." He said.

I gave him a cold look and supposed to go in when he held my hand and begged.

"Please, Melanie please... I- i love you" He said.

"Let go of my hand." I said and gave him a death glare yet he's still not letting go of it.

"I said let go of my hand or else!" I shouted. He finally remove he's hand from mine.

I immediately went inside our classroom and sat at my chair. I didn't bother to look at the guy who begged a while ago. I opened my phone and there was a notification from Facebook came out.

"Min Yoongi sent you a friend requests."

I accept it and after that a notification from my messenger app came up again.

"Min Yoongi send you message."

I opened it and my face turned red that mean's I'm angry as what I read.

Yoongi: What a nice show awhile ago princess. Rejecting that asshole, makes me really imagine that your totally mine. I should be the only person who can make you mine. Your mine Melanie, always remember that.

I blocked the messages again and turned my phone off. Fuck you, who ever you are Thunder Min. I won't let you make the old Melanie alive again.

⟵⟶

Na nonosebleed talaga ako huhu. Ang hirap mag english T~T pero kailangan eh. Hahaha. Sorry for the wrong grammars and for the curses again. Ganyan talaga lyf hahaha.