Part 1

"Congratulations Ms. Ezra you're finally a single woman again."

Remembering Yosef's words earlier gives a smile on my face.

"I'm finally free from that jerk." I ended my day in the office with me having a positive aura all day. I never thought that an annulment would give me so much happiness.

"Mama why are you so happy?" Kol ask.

"Well, remember the annulment that I've told you about? I got it." My son Kol is only 6 years old but his mind is so much advance for his age that he understands and absorb things kids like him would have a hard time digesting. Because of this, I see to it that everything would be perfectly explained to him as any mistake might lead to confusion.

"I am happy for you mommy but what did daddy say?" He asks as he continuously eats his pasta. Kol reminds me so much of his father, Clark. From the outside appearance to the attitude and brains, there's no doubt that Kol is the son of the great Clark Lexington.

"Well, I haven't talk with your Dad yet. But, I'm sure he is happy as well. Your dad and I both know that this is the best for our family." I said as I eat my last slice of stake.

"Your mommy is right Kol." I cannot believe that that baritone voice once made me kilig.

"Speaking of the devil." I mumbled. I manage to fake a smile before I meet his gaze.

"Good evening Mr. Lexington. What brought you here?" I said while maintaining my cool. Kol is currently in his daddy's arms and looks like he just totally forgot that he is with me.

Clark just smiled as he sit down in front of me.

"No need for formalities Ezra."

1 year ago

The breath of fresh air calmed me. I really miss the province.

"Manong pakidala na lang po yung mga gamit. Mauna na kami ni Kol sa loob. Salamat po."

"Mama is it really ok for us to come here without daddy's knowledge?"

"Dont worry baby. Your dad will be so happy."

This is my first time to come here sa bahay niya sa province without telling him. My husband stays here whenever he have an upcoming meetings with the other company owner. I personally think that this is the secret behind Clark's success in the business world.

I carefully open the main door and tiptoe towards his office. For sure pinagaaralan nun ang mga gagawin niya for next week meeting.

"Mama I left something in the car. Kunin ko lang po." Before I could say anything Kol dashed outside. Ang batang iyon talaga.

I slowly open the door of Clark's office managing not to create any eeking sound.

I saw his back facing me. He's not wearing any shirt and is holding a glass of wine on his left hand. That perfect back that can make any lady drunk. How lucky I am to be his wife. Mrs. Lexington, gosh!

I was about to call his name when the bathroom door of his office opened, revealing his secretary butt naked and that sight just turned my happy face into a serious one.

"Totally not what I expected to see here." They both look at my direction with shock evident on their ugly faces. I motion my hand  when Clark attempted to walk towards me.

"Now, I don't need your explanation or any of your bullshits. But I just want to say this, how dare you cheat on me Clark?"

"Scandal and catfight are not my thing so don't  you worry Samantha I am not going to stoop on your level. Now, you too can either fucking continue this affair or I'm gonna fucking file an annulment on you Clark in which I am sure is gonna fucking ruin all your ties in the business world."

That day he chose me, how stupid I am to believe him all over again. After 3 months I caught him again with Samantha and after that I finally mustered the courage to file an annulment.