Chapter Two.

L I A M

I was watching my favorite teleserye hindi ko kasi to naabutan kanina kaya sa watchnow ko nlng siya pinanuod and suddenly ....

*booogsshh!

what the fuck!

It scared the hell out of me!!

Mabilis kong pinuntahan ang pinto ko para tingnan kung anong nangyari.

The Fuck!!?! ...

Nakita ko yung babae kanina plakda? She is drunk! she's currently facing her door for pete's sake!

Napatingin ako sa hita nung babae and god, is satan teasing me?

that's not a good joke.

i slowly bend my knees and touch the girls hair.

"wa..wake up" i said.

but she didnt wake up. Itinaas nung babae yung legs niya, and god i can see her panty.

what the kind of girl is her! ni hindi man lang siya nag abalang mag doble!!?!.

"ju..just give me your key" sinabi ko sa kanya.

"in m..my ..." she slightly opened her eyes and close again. "i forgot"

the fvckkk!!!!

Nakita ko yung bulsa sa gilid nung dress niya dahan dahan kong kinapa yon, nung maramdaman kong andun nga yung susi , binuksan ko yung pinto.

binuhat ko siya papasok sa condo niya. Nilagay ko siya sa kama niya.

I supposed to leave her.

"don..dont leave me" she silently said.

"no baby shh, i will never leave you"

nasabi ko yun ? liam take your mind with you and leave this fucking room!!

"help me" she said.

"from what?"

"help me... to take off my dress"

are she crazy? wait, am i crazy? totoo ba yung naririnig ko!! Oh god!

"jus..just unzipped my dress" tumalikod siya.

"ook..kay"

i slowly unzipped her dress, caressing her skin, i smell the scent of her perfume.

tapos hinubad niya ung dress niya sa harap ko, tanging ang bra at panty nalang niya ang suot niya.

She looked at me.

she is slowly walking towards me.

it wakes my..

FUCK!

she stopped in front of me. She hold my arms, and kissed me on my neck, teasing, she planted small kiss towards my lips and stopped...

no no, dont stop, i like it baby.

"i want you" she whispered. "now"

i say nothing, no words came out from my mouth,

Baby, please believe in silence means yes.

i cant take it, i kissed her, deeper and deeper, i bit her lower lips

i was so lost, im lost, baby.

I slowly touched her boobs, and i cant stop myself anymore...

"Baby stop" sa wakas nakahugot din ako ng lakas masabi yun. "alright! i want to do that with you, i want you i want you and fuck!!" i sighed.

"I want to do that with you, when you're not drunk! That you know what is happening, baby i dont want to take advantage to you"

"Baby" she said. "i didnt even know your name" she laughed.

i was so happy, very happy.

atleast na kung sakaling mangyari ulit yung gantong pangyayari i know na alam na niya ang gnagawa niya na hnd ung sa unang beses na may nangyari smin eh dahil lasing siya na hindi niya alam ang nangyayare.

Hoping for a second time liam? i laughed.

"Liam France Reyes" i said. "and your ?"

"Im denim, Denimari Lim"

©MsBeautyInside.