Not Quite

Club Z was amazing. We all stayed on the first floor because the second floor was more of like a VIP section. So we stayed away from there. Not wanting to try our luck again and sneak in.

About an hour into the night Lisa and Jennie went out on their own to dance by themselves, or so they said. I haven't actually seen them since they left almost two hours ago.

Jisoo, Rose, and myself all stuck together, going back and forth from the bar and taking shots to the dance floor and dancing.

I was just about to ask Jisoo and Rose if they had any idea where Jennie and Lisa were but they showed up out of nowhere.

"Where have you guys been? You've been gone the whole night!" I asked them, yelling over the music.

"Just around, we tried getting into the VIP area but no luck so we drank and danced on the other side of the club. We got bored with just the two of us so we came back." Lisa explained but I had my doubts.

Why didn't they just come back right away?

I decided not to think about it too much, they were here now and that's all I really cared about.

"Well, let's keep this party going!" Rose said as we all went to take another shot.

We left the club about three hours later, it was nearing three in the morning and we were all drunk and tired. My heels were killing my feet and I wanted nothing more than to just take them off and go to sleep.

We were currently in the middle of the street, walking to the nearest place to be picked up at by a taxi.

"Man tonight sucked, we didn't get what we needed to." Jennie slurred her words, sounding upset, but thoroughly confusing me.

"What are you talking about Jennie? I'm sure we got just as drunk as we intended to." I said as I tried to think about what else she could mean.

"I don't mean getting drunk, I mean getting something else." She said, enunciating at the end of her sentence.

I frowned.

"What were you trying to ge- ohhhh. Were you trying to get some di-"

"Ari!" Rose cut me off but soon she started to laugh her ass off, the alcohol in her system fueling her laughter.

Everyone else started to laugh also, all except for Lisa who actually looked upset.

In my alcohol induced state I couldn't quite figure out why.

"Oh well, it doesn't matter. We got out without any problems." Jennie said.

What on earth was she talking about?

"Not quite little Jennie." We all let out a gasp when we heard some guy speaking.

I felt my heart begin to race when I couldn't find out where the voice came from. The streets were empty besides us.

Suddenly, a man came out from the alley, he was wearing black ripped jeans, all black converse, a large black sweatshirt, and a red cap.