Chapter 1

It was a nice sunny day in Willowdale, Raven and his sisters Tigeress and Mitsi were walking down by the river when Raven picked a rock up and threw it into the water, the rock hit the water with a splash and Tigeress looked up and said "So what do you guys want to do?" "I don't know...." said Mitsi with a sigh "How about a race?" Raven said with a gleam in his eyes "First one home gets to boss the other two around for a whole month!" Tigeress and Mitsi looked at each other and nodded "Sounds like a plan" Mitsi said as her, Tigeress, and Raven lined up by a rock and Raven said "On the count of three.....one......two....three!" and with that they were off, the forest flew past in a blur as they raced home. When they got home Mitsi was the first to reach the porch and jumped "I won!" Raven and Tigeress came after her, panting and out of breath "H....how are you not tired?" asked Raven as he collapsed in one of the chairs "I don't know really....guess I just have a lot of energy" "You'll regret it later" Said Tigeress as she sat in the other chair by Raven "You're going to be so tired you won't be able to move" "I know" Mitsi said as she shrugged "But I might as well enjoy it while I can." Later that night the three siblings all sat in the living room, Mitsi almost about to pass out on the couch, Raven playing his ds next to her and Tigeress sitting on the floor watching a video on her phone and giggling "What are you giggling about?" Raven asked as he looked down at her "Oh nothing, just these people failing horribly" "Sounds interesting" Raven said as he went back to his game. When it was time for bed Raven had to carry Mitsi to her room because she wouldn't move or get up after he did that he and Tigeress brushed their teeth and went to bed. The next morning they went to Mitsi's room to check up on her and she was gone "What....where's Mitsi?" "Maybe she got an early start" "I doubt it....let's go check with mom and Katie" "Ok" so they both walked downstairs "Have you guys seen Mitsi? She's not in her room" "No...we haven't seen her" Alice said as she looked at them worryingly "Did you check the couch? I think she fell asleep there last night" "Raven carried her to her room last night" "I'm not sure where she is but i'm sure it's not far, probably went for a walk" Raven and Tigeress both shrugged and went to get ready for school, when they were done they walked outside and to the bus stop, unaware they were being watched...and hunted.