100 rules to succession chapter 1

Hey u guys the picutre on the side-------> is a picture of Anna ok

================================================================================

I woke up to a loud ringing noise that sounded like a telephone malfunctioning. UGHHHHHH why did my alarm clock ring now there was no way it was 7 am yet I just got to sleep a few minutes ago.... At least that's how it feels like. I turn my alarm off and check what time it is.

"ANNA I WILL KILL YOU FOR THIS" I sceamed her name as loud as I could.

Anna is my sister she's a year older than me but she really knows how to piss me off I mean last year on my birthday she "accidentally" *cough* cough* spilled a 2 liter bottle of coke on top of my new sundress like WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard step coming up the stairs and then my door opened. And there was the queen of pissing people off, my older sister Anna. She started bursting out in laughter when she saw the look on my face.

"Why hello my dear sister Eri, had a good night sleep" ooh she's so gunna pay for this.

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU PUT MY ALARM FOR 3 AM IN THE MORNING, AND MY NAME ISN'T ERI ITS ERIKA!!!!!!!!!!!" I was really pissed by this point because I was one of the people who can't get back to sleep once awake.

"well I'm never too old to have some fun I mean I'm only 17 and you have the most funniest face when you get pissed off u know lil sis" and with that she slammed the door of my room and kept laughing down the hallway until I couldn't hear her anymore.

I'm really pissed right now because I have an exam today and if I don't get 90% or more ill kill myself. And yeah I know I'm a nerd but what can I do I just want to be rich when I grow up. If I don't get 90% on my exam I swear my sister will be dead, ill through her off the CN tower if I have to but she will die!!!!!!!!!!!

RULE #1: if you have a sibling that really loves to piss you off just for the fun of it get ready for revenge!!! Bwahahahaha.

Today at night I will do something so bad that she wouldn't even see what hit her. And with that I got ready to take a long bath.

By the time I was finished it was almost 5 so I decided to do some last minute studying and then get ready for school.

Btw im Erika and in my family I am the nerdy one. I'm 16 and I'm your typical nerdy teen though I still have a thing for fashion and hair and stuff like that. Then there's Anna she's 17 and the slutty one, the one who gets invited to every party and the one who does all the popular guys. And on top of it all she's also head captain of the cheer team. And then there's my drop dead gorgeous brother. He's well built and very muscular. Right now he's 22 and he play professional football and also he's the quarterback of his team. I really miss my big brother I mean he's never home now because of practices and other stuf like that. He's caring and all that but he's also really protective of me since im the innocent one the family , and I am not ashamed of that.

It was already 8 so I decided to go to school now. I got into my beautiful red sport car. Btw did I mention my family is rich I mean we own a hug luxury house.

The drive to school was about 25 minutes from where I live but that's ok I love to drive it also gives me lots of time to think. Once i got out of my car there was a huge mob of girls in the parking lot crowding around a the most amazing black sports car that I have ever seen.

I decided to see what was so special to make all the girls crowd around that car. As I walked over I saw the most drop dead gorgeous guy ever. Hes probably new because ive never seen him around before. He had his hair all messy but it looked hot on him. His hair looked so soft and it was a soft shade of brown. His hair was only about 3 inches long but it looked perfect. You could perfectly see all his muscles from his shirt but they weren't too huge just enough to have any girl all over him. And not to mention his eyes. Those beautiful blue eyes that just melt you once you look at the they were just soo gorgeous it felt like I was look at an ocean. He was nothing but perfect. No other words can describe him but perfect and the he looked my way and smiled. I felt like melting from all the heat in my body. I think I was blushing. He had full lips that looked so kissable. I wanted to just grab him and smash my lips into his. Then I noticed that he was still staring at me like there was no one else there. I just shrugged it off and then left before I was going to be late for class.

Just then I realized that he looked strangely familiar to me. It was his eyes. I've seen then somewhere before. I just don't know where.

Well I probably don't know him at all I mean I move a lot around the country so maybe I just seen someone that looked like him. O god he just looks soo damn familiar. I might kill myself if I don't figure it out soon.

And then it hit me.......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys what do you think it's my second story but I guess you can count it as my first since I totally gave up on my first one. Leave your comments ok I love you all.

BTW-----> shout out to lena for being there for me and for listening to all my problems and showing me this website I luv uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!