Me-i Sao, the magnificent

When I first came to America, I barely spoke the language, the culture was confusing, and the people were so diverse. I soon caught on to the fast lifestyle, but according to my family, I was following the wrong side. My sister on the other hand, living that grade A life. We drifted so far apart the only thing we had in common was a face. Blood may be thicker than water, but when you empty the vessel, what's there to measure?

•••

I woke up in a bathtub, exposing my chest to the world. Next to me there was an half empty bottle of gin. What the fuck did I get into last night. I felt around my pockets, hoping my phone wasn't gone, and luckily I pulled it right out of my pocket. I opened up Neptune's chat, and posed for a picture holding the bottle of gin in one hand, and sticking out my chest so my beautiful piercings were shown in their full glory. I put my phone back into my pocket, took a sip of gin, and climbed out of the tub. It felt like my brain had a construction site in it. Fuck. None of my clothes were in the bathroom. FUCK. I looked in the mirror and my hair was a mess- my eyes were even red and swollen. I splashed water in my face to liven up , then I opened the door and looked around. There was a long hallway, graffiti covering it's walls, and trash covering the floor. I went towards the light, revealing a living room, with giant windows revealing the beautiful view of the city. I had to squeeze my eyes shut to regain my bearings, but I could tell from the distance I was high in the sky in a skyscaper. a few people were passed out on the white couches and on top of the carpet on the floor. I heard rustling from the kitchen, and a mass of blonde hair with a bright smile popped out.

"Wassup Me-i Sao! You were so lively last night!" She said. Who is this Blondie?

"Last night... Hmm what did I do last night?"

"Coke, then me and my boyfriend. Then you disappeared on us. You're a wild thing aren't you?"

"I guess I am when I'm out of it huh? You seen the rest of my clothes?"

"You gave your bra away after you did a second line, and I think your shirt is in the bedroom. You hungry? I make the best hangover cures!" She said, suddenly becoming more chirpy.

"I don't like eating topless. Uhh-"

"Down the hall to the left!" I followed her directions. And swung the door open. There was a Stark naked guy standing in front of the window, doing some weird poses. He didn't stop when he noticed me.

"Hey you, you're something else you know that." He said bending low with his legs spread, giving me a full view of Johnson and friends.

"Ha, yeah. You seen my shirt?" He pointed to the dresser and I set the bottle of gin down so I could slip into my shirt. I just had to go mesh huh? Why'd I give my damn bra away?

"Come party with us again if you like getting crazy."

I gave him the A-ok sign before walking off.

•••

After successfully reaching the Subway, I realized I only had my phone. I decided to open up Neptune's chat and noticed she messaged me.

"Damn Me-i how lit did U get?"

"Where are you anyways? N cover up those fuckin cherry blossoms."
-Neptune (11:14 AM)

I shot her a message saying 'I have no idea, I went in too hard, also I gave my bra away.'

I didn't have my wallet on me and I had to work today, so I made the conscientious choice to hop over the pedestal, separating me from the Subway train, and dash to the nearest open door I could.