chapter two

"Chris wait behind, the rest of you can go" Mr Fletcher announced at the end of the geography class which was supposed to be the last class for the day. And now the geography teacher asked her to wait behind, she doesn't like the vibes that she is getting from this.

"ehem!" Mr Fletcher cleared his throat to get Chris attention, placing his hand on the table and starring at Chris sternly,

Now Chris knows something was up, so she waited patiently for Mr Fletcher to quit the intense starring and let the cat out of the bag.

"Christiana Lowell"
"the last I asked you to tutor a student, you did an incredible work"
"so now am asking you on behalf of Mr Gregory the calculus teacher that you tutor some group of students in this school" Mr Fletcher stated and adjusted his specs.

"Uhmm, Mr Fletcher may I know....."

"yes come in" Mr Fletcher answered the door, cutting Chris short.

Chris looked up to see the new guest only for her to discover that the A4's were the one's that walked in.  She was about to stand up when Mr Fletcher gave her a look that means she should remain seated.

Even the A4's were not expecting to see Chris in the class, they were all hoping she shouldn't be the one tutoring them calculus, not that they have a say to who there tutor should be.

"From the look of things, it seems you all have met before which is good as I don't need to go through the process of introduction, Austin Aimes , Alexander Rolland, Anthony James and Andrew Dallas, Christiana Lowell here is going to be your calculus tutor, you can discuss when and where you want to do it,  but one thing is that for you to graduate, you need Chris help,  you are all dismissed" Mr Fletcher said dismissing them.

Chris was having a mix feelings, whether or not to teach the jerkpid's, she could always go back to meet Mr Fletcher to turn down his request.

Suddenly an idea popped up in her head, now she knew what to do, certenly knew what do, all she has to do was to plan well.

"I'll be taking you guys calculus every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday if there is going to be test or quiz the following week------uhmm lemme see, 5:30pm till I like,  yeah and the venue, St. Lawrence park is a good spot, we can start today, and remember, first impression matters alot buddies" Chris finished giving them a wink before she left them looking stupid in the hallway, she made sure not to give any room for argument of any kind.

Chris has her own plans.

The A4's were beyond stunned to even utter a word, there main plan was to dissuade her from the tutoring stuff when Chris seems to be perturbed about it, they themselves don't like the idea of Chris being their tutor, and all of a sudden she seems to be elated about the tutoring idea.

Anthony was the first to speak putting a stop to the disturbing silence.

"I don't know but I have this feeling that little minion is up-to something" he said turning to rest of the guys.

"same here guys, I wasn't expecting her to just start smiling and telling us shits" Andrew seconded after a thoughtful pause.

"so what are you guys suggesting we do? " Andrew asked ruffling his hair.

"we get our ass out of this premises, go grab something to eat, well I don't know for the rest of you buh I need a nap before 5:30, plus a shower and some nice clothes, these ones are damped already" Aidan said walking away, he paused when he noticed that the rest were still standing.

"I am very sure you guys heard me, so quit standing in the hallway and be looking like some helpless baboons, as for me am going to my Mama and Dada's house" he said before going down the stairs, to the car park, climbed into his black sport car and 'voom' off he went.

The rest of the boiz left the hall one after the other and went to their house one after the other to prepare for the evening when they would be having there first tutoring by Chris.

#####

Amelia was more than curious to know about everything, buh Chris was having a nice time torturing her BFF, so she kept on diverting from the topic to another.

"so are you going to tell me what happened or not?" Amelia asked clearly angered already

"calm down Oreo" Chris said noticing her friend's sour mood.
"well i am not the jerkish A4's calculus tutor  and I'll planed to give them the best tutoring of their lives and don't ask me how. You just have to sit back, grab ur popcorn and enjoy the movie" Chris stated patting Amelia at her back and quickly sprinted to her street not wanting any interrogation from Amelia.

Amelia on the other hand stood there debating on the crazy stuff Chris might do, she could still remember when Chris decided to teach Mr Brown a lesson for failing her intentionally during the swimming test,  yeah Chris is very good in making a joke out of her offenders, and something tells her that Chris will definitely deal with the A4's mercilessly.

With that she also turned towards her street and headed home, she can't afford to miss her 20 minutes of beauty sleep for anything in planet earth.

"Follow,
Comment,
Vote,
Add to your library,
Share".
🙏
#OyeeXarh