Nekos

It was late at night, the devils and the others were gone for the night, you and Ryu were cleaning up the library when you found a small bottle filled with some kind of liquid.

"Ryu!" You called as you saw her rushed over.

"What is it?" Ryu said, looking at you.

"I found this. Do you have any idea what it is?" You said as you handed the bottle to her.

"It looks like that it could be one of Urie's tricks..." Ryu replied.

A smirk appeared on your face. "Let's drink it."

"Are you crazy? There's no way of telling what Urie did.." Ryu said.

"I'm just a little crazy." You said as you snatched the bottle and opened it.

Ryu sighed and watched. You smirked and started to drink the liquid. You hands the bottle back to Ryu, half of the liquid was left. Ryu sighed and drank the rest of the liquid. Ryu sets the bottle down and felt weird.

"Ryu, I feel weird.." You said.

"Me too.." Ryu said, feeling something soft on her head.

"Ryu! You're a neko!" You said.

Ryu looked at you. "So are you!"

You squeaked in surprise. Ryu was panicking inside, but kept it cool.

"We can't let Rem or the others see."

"What do we do then, Ryu?" You said.

"We'll keep it secret." Ryu said.

You nod and head off. Ryu disappeared.

Soon it was morning, you and Ryu were the first to arrive at the library, after awhile you guys hear the door opened, revealing the rose loving devil, Urie Sogami.

You do or say?