Pregnant!?!?

You and Ryu felt sick one day, luckily it was just you and her. The other student council members went off somewhere. Something came across your mind and looked up at the wolf devil who was curled up on one of the couches.

"Ryu?"

The wolf devil looked up. "Yeah?"

"Have you done....that...with your crush yet?" You asked.

The wolf devil blushed, turning human. She nodded. "Yeah, have you?"

You nodded. "So do you think that we might be?..."

Ryu's ears perked up, even though she was human. "You might be onto something. Stay there. I'll be back." She disappeared.

You waited for Ryu to return, in minutes she did with two boxes in her hand. She hands you one before heading off to the bathroom, which you followed.

After awhile, you both walked out with big smiles on your faces as you both head back to the library.

"So how should we tell our crushes?" Ryu asked.

You smirked. "Let's tease them. Drop hints here and there."

Ryu smirked, going back to her wolf form. "Well then we'll wait for them."

You nodded as you sat down, thinking. Ryu curled up on the couch, falling into a light nap.

Soon the others returned, you and Ryu looked at each other and smirked.

You do or say?