Chapter 14

It was the weekend, so I didn't have any classes and I knew that all the parties were going to be planned, and a lot of chaos was going to happen like usual.

I was startled to see Justin rushing into the living area, "I'm going to the gym babygirl, so you'll know where to find me." He remarked as he tossed on his black v-neck and jumbled his earbuds into his sweatpant pocket. He came over to me and gave me a peck on the cheek before leaving out the door.

It hurts me to see him leave. Not really, I wouldn't word it like that.

Flipping the covers off of the couch, I looked over to see his small phone on the dresser, I'm surprised he even left it, he usually goes nowhere without it. I grabbed it and stared at it for a few seconds before turning it on, it required a password. Great. Of course, I didn't know his password, which wasn't a surprise. Really, I didn't know anything about him, he never shared personal information about himself that much.
I sighed and tossed his phone away.

******

Justin still wasn't back from the gym, damn. How muscular and fit was he trying to get?
Though, I remember him telling me last night that he had reset our wifi password since everyone had separate boxes next to the school's, and that he hung the paper for it on the fridge. When I looked, it wasn't there, only a few different shaped magnets. I groaned and walked slowly to his bedroom, all I wanted was the wifi password. Why was it this had to aquire it? I opened his first drawer, snooped though it;

Nothing.

I opened his second drawer, snooped through it;

Still nothing.

I opened his third drawer, snooped through it;

Absolutely nothing.

I huffed through my nostrils and continued to go through his drawers until I found an envelope with a sequence of numbers and one word. I sat on his bed and grabbed out my phone, our wifi box was really easy to find since it was labeled "Justin". Well, his wifi box I guess you could say. I put the password in, it being "Never25658". I squinted my eyes, this shit didn't work! I tried it once more, uncapitilizing the n, but I still had no luck. Justin still hadn't come back, so I decided to call his phone.

Ring...

Ring...

Ring...

I walked to where I heard the ringtone, and it was ringing from inside the house. He left his phone here... Right.

Wait, what if this was his phone password?

I quickly grasped his phone and typed in the sequence of numbers, it revealing his home screen and all his apps.

Bingo.

When I looked through his phone, it made him seem lame. He really had nothing interesting. Maybe a few notes here and there, voicemails too, but nothing too interesting. But I hadn't gone through his messages yet...
I went through all of them, most of them being from girls of course, and if not, some of them being boys sharing secrets or telling him about the "coolest and craziest" parties that were going on, or "who wants this and who wants that". Or at least, that's what I thought when I found this one particular message from an unsaved number.

(J - Justin)
(U - Unsaved)

Friday
J: So what's happening today?
U: You know what you've got to do.
J: To her?
U: Victoria, yes.
J: No, I'm going to KILL tonight.
U: Yup, that's right, you've got it. I expect to see you at that party tomorrow.
J: You know it.

This bitch sounds like a damn serial killer, and I am NOT with it. But, it seemed like a message had been deleted, but the transfer from "Victoria, yes" to "No, I'm going to KILL tonight" didn't seem very rational.
My eyes widened a bit, yes, of course I was in shock, he was talking about killing! Whether he was being serious or not, or maybe I was just being paranoid?

I don't fucking know, but all I know is that I'm scared now.

Sighing, I carefully put the phone back onto the smaller table and stashed the piece of paper under the couch cushion. If it was laying around and he knew it wasn't the wifi password, he might become suspicious.

Speaking of suspicious, I'm suspicious and paranoid now.

******

I was in the kitchen, though I jumped a bit when I heard the door click. Justin had came in without his shirt off, and one earphone hanging out of his ear. I heard him groan, "Oh, there's my phone.". I stayed quiet and continued to go through the fridge looking for food, I was too worried to really worry about anything else, and I just needed something to take my mind off of that particular subject, food possibly being one of the answers.

"Hey, did you miss me?" I heard Justin say coyly as he entered the kitchen and pressed up behind me, but I didn't respond back. He was quite, a bit too quite, quieter than usual when around me. "Tori, you alright?"

"Y-yeah, you startled me, that's all. Don't worry about it."

--------------------------------------------

Hey! Once again, it's SkittlezBittlez. I became the co-writer for his story and thought that I'd give you guys another chapter that you all have been waiting for. It would've been out much sooner, but I hadn't had any motivation to write, plus I had to update my own stories.

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, and I will be possibly continuing it in the next chapter as well. But don't forget to comment and vote, and tell me what you think about it!