Chapter 9

-

Victoria's POV

"Depends on what it is." I mumbled suspiciously.

"Umm.." Justin mumbled

"Oh come on just say it!" I yelled at him getting frustrated.

For the past five minutes he's been telling me that he's allergic to aspen trees and he likes dogs which is obviously not the secret that he wanted to tell me.

"If you don't want to tell me it's f-"

I got cut off. But I didn't just get cut off by words, I got cut off by Justin's lips.

I instantly kissed back. I no idea how much I wanted him until now. The feeling felt all to familiar like I've felt it all before.

He slid his arms around my waist and I put my hands up around his neck and played with his little hairs at the bottom. It felt like sparks were shooting all throughout my body from every direction just from his touch.

He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, but I denied it being the tease that I am but he respected that. He groaned and pulled away.

We stared at each other intensely until I spoke up to break up the sexual tension.

"I'm gonna go eat this before it gets cold.." I mumbled awkwardly while motioning to my plate with two slices of pepperoni pizza on it calling my name.

"You can't eat that." Justin said in a serious tone.

"Why not I paid for it" I whined.

"I don't trust it.." He whispered.

"Whatever it is you are hiding from me you're going to tell me. Kissing me isn't going to work every time." I said realizing that that was the only reason why he kissed me.

I'm such an idiot.

"But it worked this time." He smirked.

I wanted to slap that smirk right off of his face.

"What am I supposed to eat if I can't have my pizza?" I questioned him ignoring his statement.

"There's pizza rolls in the freezer you can't have the rest."

**

10pm on a Saturday night and I'm laying on the couch watching scary movie 2.. I need a life.

*knock sounds*

"I'll get it!" I yelled excitedly.

It was Jack.

"Hey Tori!" He smiled.

"Hey Jack what's up?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to come with me to a party." Jack asked while leaning against the door frame.

"Of course! You can come in and sit im gonna go get ready." I told him while while walking backwards to my room.

"Alright." He chuckled while going to sit at the couch to watch the movie that I still had on.

As soon as I was safely in my room I did a little victory dance and started to look for the perfect outfit.

I ended up wearing black leather leggings, black stiletto boots with gold studs along the bottom and a black leather bralette.

I know it was kinda flashy but I haven't gone out in a while and this was going to be my first time out with Jack so I had to look hot.

I did my usual makeup, straightened my hair and parted it down the middle, and threw on a few gold bangles.

When I finally walked out I saw Justin and Jack talking to each other.....great!

Jack whispered something to Justin while looking at me, and Justin turned his head towards me and smirked.

"I'm ready to go if you are.." I mumbled awkwardly.

"Let's go!" Jack jumped up while wrapping his arm around my bare waist.

"I'm going too." Justin jumped up while slipping on some shoes.

You have got to be kidding me.

The car ride was terrible Jack made me sit in the back while him and Justin sat in the front and had their 'man talk'.

When we arrived to wherever we were I rushed a little too much to get out of the car nearly breaking a heel.

"Someone's a little anxious you plan on gettin' some tonight?" Justin asked me with the same smirk from last night.

"Maybe I am." I smartly remarked at him.

From the corner of my eye I saw a hint of a smile on Gilinsky's face from what I said.

Great now I've given him false hope and he's most likely going to try and make a move.

But maybe I should try a little hook up.

I've never had sex with anyone besides my ex boyfriend and I need to forget those memories of him. He's long gone.

I smiled back at him and wrapped my arm around his and slightly leaned on him while walking towards the abandoned dormitory building.

"What is this place?" I asked Jack specifically not wanting Justin to talk.

"It's an old dorm building that burned down a few years ago. They're slowly building it back up though, but until then we just use it to throw project x kind of parties. The party goes on throughout the whole building including the pool and each dorm room is kinda like a bedroom for ya know, anxious people." Jack winked at me and I blushed deeply.

"Sounds like it's gonna get wild." I replied.

"Wild like wild life." Jack told me.

"What?" I replied confused.

"Eh you wouldn't know anything about that yet." Jack winked.