Thank Ezra

She opened the doors to the class room 

"Hello you must be the new student Lucy Heartfilia. I am your teacher Miss. Mavis."

I get some paper and write "Hi I am Lucy. I am a mute."

"Class this is Lucy hartfilia. Please treat her well. Lucy you can go sit by Natsu. Natsu please stand."

Natsu Natsu were did I hear that again. I look up to see a pink hair boy standing up. O no that is the guy Levy told me not to get involved with. I go sit in my seat. 

"Hi i am Natus Dragneel. You are."

O great he is talking to me let me just write something.

"Hi i am Lucy. I don't talk."

I  sat there in my seat listening to the teacher.

RING RING 

 Finally first period was over time for second let me see i have art. Ya art my favorite thing in the world. I get my thing a  Head out of the classroom. I get to my locker. Great Natsu locker was right by mine. I open my locker trying not to get his attention.

"Well well hello there miss Lucy Heartfilia." Natsu said

RING RING 

the bell goes off. Everyone get to class but Natsu stopped me from leaving.

I get some paper out and write "Can i please go?"

"No" he said as he pins me to the locker 

I write down on my paper "I am not interested in you can I please go."

"You can go when i say you can is that  clear  miss Lucy."

I nodded my head. Luckily for me the class president Erza Scarlet I think her name is.

"NATSU WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!!" Erza said

Natsu quickly  put his hand down and walked off looking kind of sad and mad.

"I am sorry for Natsu behavior. He does not listen vary well. By the way I am Erza. Erza Scarlet and you are."

I get out my paper and write "Hi Erza I am Lucy thank you for stopping him."

"Nope probably. Ok well i  should get going now i have more things i need to attend too. See you around Lucy."

As Erza walks off I remember. Poop Art class good thing i have that  pardon till i get to know the school. I run down the hallway to find the art class.