Lunch can not be good

Lucy P.O.V

I get some paper and writer down "thanks guys and it it vary nice to meet you all."

"Lucy Juvia must ask you why dont you have food?"

"O that." i writer "I did not bring enough money to get food to day."

"This that so Lucy." Erza say i nodded my head yes.

"Here Lucy have an apple." says Wendy "I do love them but you need to eat somthing or you will be hunger and that is not good."

"And Juvia will give Lucy a salad."

"Here have my water." Cana said.

"Thanks guys so much." I writer to them as i sit done to start eating the girls had to go.

"By Lucy." they say to gather as they go.

"Well well well how do we have here." a voice that i know say. O great it is Natsu but who are the people behind him.

"Oy Natsu who is this little girl." a boy with navy blue hair ask

"This is the new kid Lucy." Natsu respond with the most annoyed voice.

"Well Lucy i guess you have not meet my friends this blue haired guy over her is Gray and they guy with black hair and piercings all over him is Gajeel."

I stay quite the enter time there talking not to make them but that seemed to be a bed idea. As all the boys seemed not to like  the silent treatment vary much and i got 3 pies to my face. O great. I run to the bathroom and just stay there for the rest of the day as I look like a clown.

________________________________________________________________________________That is all for the chapter the next chapter will be in Natsu POV as to his first day of school in all of this. So i hope you like this book so far that is all for now 

XOXO -------IZ