HABITS.

Foolishness brings joy to those with no sense, a sensible person stays on the right path.
-Proverbs 15:21. 

God has gifted you to grow. That's why we have habits. Good ones, and bad ones. Recognizing them are a big step. Admitting them is even better. You are stronger then your habits, therefore you can change them. A change of name is common and promised. Don't live in the past or the future. Read about your heroes. Befriend your demons. Question your thoughts. Embrace compassion. Find your flow.
Collect good feelings. A goal without a plan is just a wish. When you set a goal, you have to be sure that you're going to accomplish it. You can't say "I wish my life was better." then sit around not doing nothing about it. Thinking will not overcome fear, but actions will. Bad habits interrupt your life and prevent you from accomplishing your goals. They jeopardize your health — both mentally and physically. And they waste your time and energy. Most of your bad habits are caused by two things...

Stress and boredom. All of the habits that you have right now , good or bad — are in your life for a reason. In some way, these behaviors provide a benefit to you, even if they are bad for you in other ways. Because bad habits provide some type of benefit in your life, it's very difficult to simply eliminate them.
Instead, you need to replace a bad habit with a new habit that provides a similar benefit. Right now, your environment makes your bad habit easier and good habits harder. Change your environment and you can change the outcomes.

It's easy to get caught up in how you feel about your bad habits. You can make yourself feel guilty or spend your time dreaming about how you wish things were ... but these thoughts take you away from what's actually happening.
Simply tracking these issues will make you more aware of the behavior and give you dozens of ideas for stopping it.
In the beginning your goal isn't to judge yourself or feel guilty about doing something. The only goal is to be aware of when it happens and how often it happens. Wrap your head around the problem by being aware of it. Don't let the problem wrap itself around you. Then, you can start to implement the ideas and break your bad habit. Breaking bad habits takes time and effort, but mostly it takes perseverance. Most people who end up breaking their bad habits try and fail multiple times before they make it work. You might not have success right away, but that doesn't mean you can't have it at all.

Once you've figured out what your bad habits are, you'll soon discover that you have the ability of disciple and self control. A healthy habit relates to good habits. A healthy habit is any behavior that benefits your physical, mental, and emotional health. These habits improve your overall well-being and make you feel good. Healthy habits are hard to develop and often require changing your mindset. Focus one on habit at a time and everything will soon began to fall into place. Keep it simple. Habit change is not that complicated. Know your motivations, and be sure they're strong. Good habits are the key to success. Bad habits are the unlocked door to failure. Successful people form the habit of doing what failures won't and can't do. Motivation is what you get started. A habit is what will keep you going. You will never change your life until you change some things you do daily!

Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a dream fulfilled is a tree of life.
-Proverbs 13:21.