Harry x reader - Notice me

A/N   I took this title from this other WATTPAD book.it is this book that is mainly for helping new writers.For like tips and titles and stuff.SSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOO YAY I'm a newbe  so here is the book for you writers that need a little help (copy and paste it)

https://www.wattpad.com/story/9151041-story-titles-and-tips-for-writers

Y/n point of view

I think I have fallen in love with him. I have had to settle on watching him from affair. I have taken my self apart and reassembled myself more times then I can say. I have taken myself apart to get rid of my feelings.We used too be friends but we drifted apart. He is the first thing I think about when I wake up and the last thing I think about at night. And he is all I think about I between. Even though I'm best friends with Ron and Hermione and Ginny.He still won't notice me. And I can't say that I love him because Ginny also thinks she loves him and I can't lose her as a friend. I can tell she says she loves him as a cover but she has someone perfect waiting for her. I love him and I don't hide it.I love you Harry James Potter.

When I get pulled out of my thoughts I see who I did so and it is someone totally unexpected.
It's HARRY. I then notice he is really nervous and he then stars to stuttering when he says "H-h-hi y-y/n.I-I w-was wondering-g i-if you w-would liketogotobemygirlfriend."
I look at him questioning what he had said it just came out really fast. What on earth did he say?!
Then I ask "Harry can you repeat your self I did not quit get what you said."
He the sighs and says "y/n I have liked you no loved you sense I met you.I'm sorry we drifted away from each other.It was me not you I just did not want you to get wrapped up in my drama life and get hurt.But you just keep on trying to friends with me why?And I don't care if you don't Love me back but I will never stop loving you." He ends tired from talking so much.

I was so close to letting a tear fall.He looked at me and asked "Why are you crying."
You then just lunged at him and kissed him so I could show him how much you loved him.You hung you arms around him neck and he looped his arms around you waist.Your lips were in sink.When you had too let go because you two needed air you started to say, "Harry when we first met I loved you.I have never stopped loving you and that will never change. I was so heart broke when you drifted away from me. I have broken myself to try to get over you Harry James Potter.I guess I could not get rid of these feelings because I never wanted to.Harry I will love you Always."

My little word vomit had made Harry start crying silent tears.So did you but he then closed the gap between you two.It started as two lovers were finally united.You move your lips in sink.He snakes his arms around your waist.And you link your arms around his neck.
I will always love Harry James Potter.He is sweet, he is brave,he is perfect.

~~~~Author notes~~~~
Hay Potter heads I'm so sorry for not updating in like forever.The first part of this is my feeling towards this guy at my school.
Soooo that first part was from my heart I just needed it written down