Control

A/N My frens, I have so much projects and crap and I'm procrastinating all for my babies. These chapters are really short so Imma try and make them longer as much as I can. Please enjoy, love you all. P.S.- I'm writing this as a go, kinda like improve but oh well. |-/

Josh's POV

  I turn around and see someone I've been dreading for a long time...... my brother Cameron. My eyes widen. "W-what are you-how-?" I stuttered as I felt fear overcome me in a great tidal wave mixed with anger. "Hey little brother." Cameron said with a big smile with  sharp teeth baring. He had jet black hair, piercing blue eyes and pale skin. "How are you alive? I t-thought those hunters got you all years ago..." I managed to spit out. "Well they did a pretty shitty job." I feel an anger rise up in me. I run at him with my speed and use all of my force to punch him in the face, but he was too quick, he moinuvered my punch, and I fell tumbling to the ground. "Too slow, just like the old days, huh?  You always trying to get me, me always winning. Face it I'm stronger and faster than you'll ever be Joshie." He smiled with a manical grin. I had no words. I sat in the ground in shock, then a thought came to me Tyler. I needed to get bcak to him but I couldn't with Cameron breathing down my neck. I must protect Tyler. The thought of Tyler built up an adrenaline in me that I've never felt before. I got up. I could feel my eyes turning red. My  sharp teeth bare. I smile like a sadistic manic. I laugh. "You messed up big brother, you really messed up." For some odd reason I had no control over my body, my conscience led me to speed up to him and I hold my hand in his face. He starts struggling, his face is going even more pale than usual, andhe starts falling to ground. "What are you doing to me!" Cameron yells with an unhuman voice. 

Cameron's POV

As Josh speeded up to me, he puts his hand on my face. All of sudden I can feel my energy leaving my body. I felt weak, as if whatever life force I had was leaving my body ad entering Josh's hand. I stumble on one knee and I scream, "What are you doing to me!" I couldn't move. His eyes were full of hated and power, but also empty, as if he had no contro, of what he was doing . I try to gather any voice but nothing was coming out. My vision was becoming black and the last thing I remember is falling to the leafy ground of the forest.

Josh's POV

I don't have control of my body, I can only hear myself in my thoughts. It was if I was possessed. But then again I love this feeling of power and dominance I really don't want it stop...  "Feel this pain brother, pain you've caused me is coming up to bite you in the ass. Suffer." He falls to the ground unconscious and barely alive. I start shaking. I speed back to my house where Tyler is. I open my door and hear Tyler's gentle and soft voice. But I still can't control myself. I walk upstairs to my bedroom and he greets me. "Hey Joshie what's u-". He stops as soon as I take off my hood and he sees my crimson red eyes piercing through his soul. Fear forms on his face. I walk up him slowly. He backs up until his legs are hitting my bed. "J-josh, what're you doing? You're s-scaring me." The brunette says with a shaky voice. I hear his blood pump through his veins. I stop almost face to face with him. I smile maniacally baring my teeth. What am I doing?! Stop it Josh!  I laugh unhumanly. I speed him on to the bed, my body hovering over his. I speak with a voice I didn't recognize, "So beautiful Tyler." "P-please stop, you're really scaring me!" I smell him neck and smell the blood. I start to bite it softly, hunger rising in me. I stop when I hear a soft sobbing, I look at Tyler and I see a tear roll down his face. That tear was caused by me. I feel my eyes turn black with sadness and worry. I get off of Tyler quickly. 

Tyler's POV 

What is wrong with him? I'm so scared but I can barely scream for help.... I thought he was my protector! He gets on top of me with such hunger and power in his eyes.  Something I've never seen in him before. I started crying when he starting softly biting my neck. I didn't realize the tears rolling down my face, but Josh did. He stopped as soon as he heard my sob. H egets off of me and his eyes turn black, he must be sad...

Josh's POV 

As soon as I realized what I did to Tyler I ran out of my house as fast as I could with everything I had in me.  I didn't want to hurt him. I love him too much. I just need to keep running.

Another A/N: So guys I decided that I might add some Supernatural concepts (like from the TV show Supernatural) like demons, angels, werewolves, reapers. I think that sounds pretty good. And yes if you're a huge fan like me, I'll definitley add Sam and Dean and their back stort like the show. Pls consider it. Also I was so hyped about writing this chapter Have a nice day or night and I hope you enjoy my story. Peace. Love. Wifi

(P.S- That's Cameron up there^)