My life is a lie

Every where I look it always dark with dark creatures that want to take my dead soul. Every word I hear is a complaint to others, but to me it's threats.

Each day everyone stare to me like I'm a kickable puppy that want a new owner or needs love right now.

But everyday there is a peek of light that that destroy the darkness and evil creatures. But it never last for an hour, just for a few seconds. Then my life is back to darkness and horror.

Each people will never understand all this day I had wearing a mask to cover this depression, so nobody don't have to waste their time on me.

The fake smile you see every day was a lie. The last time I was happy was when I was in 6th grade. Then everything went blank. Everywhere you look is pitch black and a mask that is full of happiness. That I can never product anymore to my family and friends.

Everyone think I'm fine, but really I'm just a person that is nothing but soulless person who wears a mask to cover them self, so no one have worry about their depression. Which is me or also know DarknessArua or Wolfie.

But no one can help to get rid of this mask  that cover my depression and the feeling that I'm useless to everyone that met me before and just bring them down with me.

BUT NOBODY CARES ABOUT ME. I'M USELESS BASTARD THAT JUST MAKE EVERYBODY MISERABLE.

I feel like trash to you guys. Either no one care about me, none cares just bottle it up every feeling. That what I always to myself just to make myself better to everyone.

So everyone can be happy for one. And then we can b-

No will every care about you are just a fat ass person that think everything is funny just so you can make people happy. But all you do is make everyone want leave all alone is no one will every see your ugly face, bitch.

That's true maybe I should just stop laughing at everything and just be statue to everyone. That will make everyone happy.

Thank you for listening to me. Bye -🐺