Beauty

Beauty is a word that was harsh to me.
No body ever thought that I was a beautiful piece of art to this world. All the thought was a fat girl that takes up all the space in class. Always make everything fall or jump a earthquake will happen.
Every time someone say that I feel like someone wants me to die already.
My talent were useless to begin with my art are with disappointment from my family they except something better. Since we are know for fine arts. But I'm just a girl that's draw anime and freaking furry. And the wrist part they never want me to be in band. Which just made them more mad for me choosing band. Just so I can play music and feel the music sweeps my feet. Feel like I'm in my own place that nobody can be disappoint of me or bully me.

After a while I'm done playing I'm back to this hell again. And have to deal with the stare I get from my family members for choosing band and not art. All can do was stare down to the ground trying to hold back my tears that want to come out. My breathing is getting uneven from the tears. And my mother won't do anything to comfort me for being a mistake to this world.

But every time I try to show my parents the drawing I did when I was little. They will just shake their head in shame of my style.

I just stand there with with a blank face with unhappy smile. With a piece of paper that had a draw of my family happy, with hearts above ours heads. I was happy with it, but I had to throw it away so my family won't see it anymore.

Every night I will stay up to wait for my mother to kiss my head and tell me good night. But then she stop and told me to stop do it and go to sleep already.
I can tell for was annoyed with it. So I stop at the age of 6.

Nothing was a beauty in my life. Everywhere you try to look for beauty. Nowhere is beautiful. I had to see one of my dog dead in front my eyes. That's the reason why I wear the wolf necklace everyday. To calm me down from breaking down in front of classes. Or my family.

But each day people start to notice me little by little. Each day I get happy that praise for playing some the hard notes correct for the first time. With all the mistake. I look down and smile with happiness for a long time.

My life is finally get beauty it need. But each day I'm happy. I'm still half way from depression and anxiety. Each day Onedirectionfanfall  always try to bright up my day with jokes.
And sometime bring random stuff without knowing what she is talking about.

And others too. Bright up my day to a beautiful flower that been want to bloom from the start.

But all I can say is thank you, so much for caring about me. I'm so happy people still care about me.

I feel like I'm a piece of trash but people think I'm the most beautiful flower they are willing to take care of.

Thank you guys for care so much about my life. Bye 👋🏻🐺🐺

Wolfie is out. Damn be so long I have not use those words.

Bye guys🐺🐺🐺👋