Pancakes

Hey guys, just wanted to say thank you so much for taking the time to read my book, I really do care what you have to say, so feel free to leave any criticism or things you like about the book in the comments. I'll keep this short and sweet, so enjoy this chapter!! <3 (btw picture of Peter above)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The door slammed shut, and I was left all alone in the cold damp room. My wrists are being tugged on by the rope and it was beginning to itch uncontrollably. I was bleary eyed, and couldn't stand the thought of not being able to slip into my dream world this very instant. 

My throat was a burning inferno from not having taken one sip of water in the past day, and my stomach was growling louder each passing minute. Not having any food or water in my system was making me very weak. Every bone in my body felt achy, and my toes had gone numb from not walking. My abdominal area still stung and ached from the contact with the silver stick. I felt the horrid sensation to scratch my wound, but the ropes prevented me from doing so.

I couldn't stop worrying about Rosie, where did that God awful woman take her? If she walked back into this very room with even one damn scratch, I swear I would kill everyone here if I got the chance. Starting with Laia.

Sitting around in this room was beginning to make me feel a little paranoid. Whenever I would shift my weight around in the chair, the floor boards would squeak back and forth. It was irritating to the ear. It wasn't something you grew deaf to as time passed, it was more like it continuously grew louder each time it occurred.

All of a sudden the creaky wooden door in front of me swung ajar. Behind it revealed the one and only Laia. She looked rather distressed, and paced quickly over and took a stand right in front of me. She choked the arms of my chair with her grimy little hands and leaned forward towards me. An evil sneer took up half her face and I returned the favor. I gave her the most angry, devilish glare I could possibly muster up.

This caused her to growl, and slam her hand down on mine. I bit my lip to cover up how much it actually hurt.

"WHERE-IS-SHE" She sneered between her sharp teeth.

"What do you mean, I've been in here the whole ti-"

"DO NOT PLAY INNOCENT WITH ME!" She screamed in my face, I could feel spit hit my cheek and I cringed. "I know you have some connection with the bitch! Now tell me where the hell she is, or I will send some of my most dangerous men out to get her."

"Please, I really don't know where she is, some woman took her out of this room and left me here. She took her out hours ago, but she said nothing about why." I tried to convince her with the truth, I had no idea Rosie was missing.

Laia roared in fiery, she stomped over to a little desk in a far corner, and flung it across the room in my direction. I quickly panicked, and pushed my feet off the ground, which caused the flimsy little chair I was in to tip over. I fell backwards, avoiding being hit with the flying desk.

I hit the ground head first, and began to feel faint. I couldn't refrain from crying out in defeat before the pain in the back of my head became too much. Blood was smothered into my hair, and dripping down my nose and towards my lips. The rope was still refraining me from moving. I couldn't wipe the blood away.

"I hate you." I whispered, and with that, I blacked out.

Peter's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I led the way to my tiny kitchen, ands told Rosie she could take a seat at the table. She gladly sat on my little wooden chair. She was already out of breathe from her trip here. She really must be weak.