First night over

Rosie's POV-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The party finished and me and Liam were walking up to his room. I was so exited about having a sleep over with Liam. Something about being around him made me feel safe. Something about him was special.

We arrived at his bedroom door and I walked into the largest room I've ever seen. It had baby blue walls and a baby blue and white sheets to match. Then there was another bed to the far right with white sheets, simple but nice. To the right I spotted another door that I was guessed was the bathroom. He lead me to the extra bed and told me to lay my stuff there, not that there was much.

"I love your room" I stated, I didn't know what else to say.

"Thanks, soooooo....." He trailed off. Let's jut say there was an awkward silence for a couple minutes and let's say, I am VERY bad with awkward silences. 

"Sooooo... What's your favorite color?" I questioned.

"Blue, what's yours?" He asked me.

"Mine is blue too!" I said exited that we had something in common. 

"Um, can I use your bathroom?" I asked, I didn't need to go but I had to get dressed in my pj's. 

"Sure! It's that door." He says pointing to the door on the right of his bed, I was right!

"Thanks." I take my bag in with me. As soon as I was done getting dressed in my pajamas and washing my face, I walked out of the bathroom and saw Liam in his pj's. They were awesome and had race cars on them. I looked down at mine which were the same old ones I've had for years made by my mom. 

When I noticed Liam staring at me, I started getting self conscious and aware. I was afraid he was staring at me in a bad way, until I saw love in his eyes. The way his green eyes had a golden wall around them, the way his lips stayed slightly open. Why was I so attached to him? I guess my parents didn't tell me enough about finding your mate. I had only read about the connection in books and seen it in movies, but it felt way different. It was more perfect than you could ever imagine.

"You're beautiful. I would never not love you, don't ever think that." He said. Wait... Did he just read my mind?

"Thanks for the complement on my eyes and yes I can read your mind, it's something mates can do together. It helps if you ever are in trouble and need to contact someone for help." He said, answering my question in the meantime. At this point I was blushing and was feeling shy. I had no idea how he was such an expert at finding your mate. A knock on the door saved my discomfort.

"Who is it?" Liam asked.

" It's Luke, please let me in! I want to meet your mate!" I medium to high pitch voice screeches in excitement.

"Ok, come in." Said Liam. 

A boy came crashing in, running over to me and engulfing me in a huge bear hug. He must come from a strong family, given how large he was for a boy. He had light brown eyes that were just sparkling with joy and dirty blonde hair that reached just above his eye-brows. His eyes were nothing like Liam's bright, bold green eyes and pitch black hair. He finally let me go after what seemed to be ages.

"Liam, your so lucky you have such a beautiful mate." Luke stated.

"Why thank you, she is my missing puzzle piece." Liam said.

"What do ya mean 'missing puzzle piece' " said Luke using his hands for the quotation marks.
"It means she completes me, and that we will be best friends for life." Liam said smiling a kind smile towards me.

"Ohhhhh, I get it now, so I have to go to bed because it's past my bedtime. Bye Rosie." Luke said heading toward the door.

"Bye Luke." I said smiling while shutting the door behind him. "he seems nice." I look down at the floor, nervously twiddling my fingers together.

"Yeah he is. So, do you want to play a board game?" Liam asked me, he was heading towards a big shelf of all the games and toys a kid could ever dream of. I stared in awe at the large shelf while nodding my head to his question. He grabbed a game called "sorry" and explained to me how to play. 

We were in the middle of the game and I was winning. All of a sudden we heard a piercing scream, and then another, and then another. I was starting to panic.

"L-Liam what's going on?" I said with a quiet voice only he could here. Another scream came out.

"I don't know, quick get in the closet. It has a door. Open the door and go inside. I will be right behind you." Liam growled out. By now I was shaking while running over to his closet on the other side of the large room. I got in and found the door, which I opened and went in like Liam told me to do. Sure enough Liam was right beside me. He shut the door behind him, and began crawling through the tight space. When we got to the end of the short tunnel, I took a step into a small room with a metal floor, a metal ceiling, and metal walls. I looked around and realized that it was a lockdown room with No way to get in or out without I'm guessing a password.

"Liam... I'm scared." I said leaning over him, clutching his race car pjs.

"Everything will be alright Rosie, everything will be alright." Liam said, rubbing my back.
I had a feeling nothing was going to be alright.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys, sorry I left you on a cliff hanger. I will try to update faster and make them longer but this chapter took me a day or two so I hope you like it. Please vote and comment if you would like to. You readers comments mean so much more than you think. Also follow me if you like the book and my writing so far. Lov ya all!!! ❤️
(Btw happy late Valentines Day!)