Introduction

Not much are known about the government that are called The Sun. How its founded, Who's the ruler, When does the organisation created. So much questions and so much mysteries, yet so little time to think about the answers. What people this age only think about are shelter, Food, Water and Shinnings. 'Shinnings' are a type of currency that most people use to trade/buy items. It is even implemented in regions that are governed by The Sun.

When The Sun first makes its appearance, people believed in them, hoping that 'The Sun' will change their poverty, despair, misery into nothing more but a past memory. By joining their ranks, they started a rebellion against their own governments. The Sun's motto are "The Sun shall shine and guide to those who are willing to fight and inspire others." This motto further inspires others to fight and spread the words to others.

After a several years of fighting, 'The Sun' finally won. They started rebuilding and creating infrastructures as foundations. They have created many bases and Infrastructures that serves as a boundary on which region are governed by them. Despite winning, there are several groups of people who got in a disagreement and separated from 'The Sun' and live on their own way. There are three groups including The Sun. The other two are Raiders and Reapers.

The Raiders are a group of people that prefer not to be tied by any law and are free to do anything they want. They would Pillage, Plunder, Rape, Rob, Steal, Murder and much more. Most people who joined the Raiders are convicts, ex-convicts that would turn back to their evil ways, greedy people and people who enjoys killing. The Raiders would backstab their own kind just because there's profit or fortune in it. Despite this, The Raiders are civilized and not as chaotic as people thought they would be. They are usually located in the most obscure and hard to find places, such are deserts, underground bunkers or in abandoned cities and buildings. Most Raiders becomes hunters and mercenaries, available for hire with each price is set by their own accord.

The Reapers are the most feared group of people rather than the others. They are feared even by The Sun. They are ruthless, Cunning, deceitful and have no mercy towards other people. They only care about their own people and wouldn't mind starting wars against other than their selves. They lived within the marshes of swamps or rainforests. The Reapers are the smallest in the groups due to their brutal, violent, and extremely tough initiation ritual. Reapers are known to be cannibals, eating their prey right after killing them. Though, the way they eat is to each own liking. Though small in numbers, They are the most dangerous among others. People are highly suggested not to interact with a member of The Reaper should they encounter one. But most of the time, they will be dead the moment they saw a Reaper.

'The Sun' is by far the biggest and the most technologically advanced amongst the group. They are all over the world, having branches and spread wide. Their bases is not hard to spot, mainly because how big their bases are. Their defenses are well equipped with the latest tech, they are well-funded and is not afraid of anything. They have multiple bases with each serve their own purpose, like researching, production and residency. They are currently hunting the Infernals in order to understand how they obtain their extraordinary powers scientifically so they could use it to do their own bidding.