Chapter One: A Secret

Chandlers POV
It was a normal day in school. Acting like an asshole and getting sent to the office was the norm for me. I was sitting in a group of four Arianna,Lee,Crystal, and Kealy. I barley knew the other three but Lee was my best friend. We would do dumb shit together and get in trouble then laugh about on our way home. I have to admit I have a huge crush on Lee. Nobody knew that I was gay except Crystal. Crystal was another one of my friends that I had a decent friendship with. She was nice enough to accept me as being gay. Not a lot of people would guess I like guys. Off topic, Arianna was sitting next to Kealy whispering something in her ear. Kealy soon after started laughing softy. I felt a stare on me and looked over. Lee was staring at me. I slowly smiled and turned away. As soon as that was over Arianna screamed about dying or something. I looked up and stared at her about to make a joke before she shoved a piece of paper in my face. The paper had a picture of me and lee making out. I started blushing and threw the drawing away. Rolling my eyes at them. "Ok everyone today we are doing group work!" Our teacher said happily. She soon passed out pieces of paper and said for us to make up characters for a story. We were in art class. Arianna, Crystal, and Kealy soon started talking about what their characters were going to be like. I soon started to draw my own character. He had dark hair and a flower crown. Yeah I'm too gay for this. I gave the character a knife and smiled at the drawing. Once I was done Crystal started whispering to Lee about something. I tried to listen but could only make out small pieces of the conversation. Soon I heard loud and clear "Chandlers gay?" I heard Lee say. I looked over at Crystal and Lee soon my eyes started to water. My secret was out...
(A/N: This kinda sucks. I just wrote it because I was bored! I hope you guys like it. Even though there is not a lot of you! But that's okie!! I love you all and have a great day or night!)