Chapter Two: Fuck you

Wiping my tears I let out a frustrated sigh and got up. I slipped my paper in my binder. I walked out of the room with tears slipping down my face. I started walking to the office.
Lee's POV
I didn't even know what was wrong with him. I would have gone after him but I would probably get detention. I let out a long lengthy sigh. "What happened to Chandler?" Arianna asked staring at her phone. "I don't know it might be something to do with what Crystal said" I said glaring at Crystal. "Hey! I want you two together so shut up" She said rolling her eyes. Kealy just kept doing her work.
   *TimeSkip Because it's my fanfic and fuck you!*
It was the end of class and it was free period. Arianna ran out trying to find her group of friends while I started to wonder around looking for Chandler. I soon saw him in the cubby hole outside. I heard him whimpering to himself. I walked over to him. "Chandler are you ok?" I asked worried. "Of course not Lee. Crystal told my secret!" He said getting pissed off by the second. "Ok Chandler I don't care that you are gay." I said calmly. "Lee I just didn't want it to get out." Chandler said. "Chandler I don't think other people care either." I said smiling at him. He stood up smiling at me. "Lets go inside you look cold." I said grabbing his hand. We soon started walking inside of the school.
Chandlers POV
As soon as Lee grabbed my hand I blushed. I started smiling among myself. Once we walked into the school Crystal walked up to me. "Chandler! I'm sorr-" I cut her off. "Fuck you." I said catching up to Lee.
(A/N: This is kinda short because I'm sleepy. I wanted to write another chapter because idk. I hope you guys like this chapter. This chapter might be all over the place but Chanlee is starting to grow ;;))!  I might start another fanfic about something else lOlOl. Love you guys! ~Paper🗒