Chapter 43

For the rest of the day, I planned on making a way to say sorry to Travis. I'm not that type of person to walk up to someone and just say sorry and I will not text him and say sorry. I was thinking about taking him somewhere, his favorite place maybe? Maybe I could set up a surprise? I should go over to his place and ask if we could meet up.
I got from the couch and slowly walked up the stairs and into my room. I chose something quickly and jogged back downstairs, also tripping at the end. I grabbed my bag, throwing my phone and keys in it and closed the door behind me.

I waited at Travis's forth door, arguing with head to ring the door bell. I rang the door bell, waiting till I heard a loud bang and someone cursing loudly.
The door open quickly to see Dante, his blue hair messy and his face was red.
He quickly fixed himself then leaned up against the door frame.
"Heeey Y/N." He said smoothly, smirking at me. I gave him a tight smile, nodding.
"Where is Travis?"
"Left for work a bit ago, you just missed him."
"Dang it." I whispered to myself, I'll have to catch him at a different time.
"Can you tell him this then?"
"Sure anything."
"Tell him to meet me at my house at 10:00 tonight."
"I will deliver your message then, m'lady." Dante did a little bow. I laughed, bowing too before walking towards my house again.
I decided to go to the store to get food or candy.
Before Dante could close the door, I yelled, "What cake does Travis like?"
"He like chocolate!" He yelled back before closing his door.
-Time skip-
I waited in my living room playing on my phone. I was just waiting for Travis now, I had cake in the fridge and food ready. I wanted this to be like a date and forgiving party? I don't know, the main point here is to say sorry to Travis and hope that he can forgive me.

The door bell rang.

-Hello everyone. I'm so sorry about not updating. Thanks soo much everyone for the votes and your comments. Thanks for 13k!! I tried to squeeze as much as I can in this chapter. The next one is special.
Please vote, like, and comment your suggestions!-
•Boi!•