Chapter 13

We walk down the calm street though the town. Y/N was so lovely, her bright eyes looked curious as we walked. We finally had a nice ice cream mini cafe. We walked in and a jingle of a bell rang as the door opened. The atmosphere as sweet, the smell of fresh cones filled the air. We quickly got in line, it looked kinda weird. Two highschool kids, a boy and girl, together, getting ice cream. I just shrugged at my thoughts. Y/N seems to be happy about getting ice cream, she and I looked though the flavors and picked which one we wanted. Her favorite was strawberry ice cream with white chocolate chips. Putting that in my memory bank.
Finally it was time to order our ice creams. Of course, Y/N got strawberry flavor ice cream with white chocolate chips. I got classic vanilla ice cream with a bunch of gummy bears and worms. We sat down in the outside lounge and ate our ice cream.
"So, why did you just get vanilla?" Said Y/N, I just shrugged.
"It's good. Why the strawberry ice cream?" She shrugged too.
"It's good too. Plus strawberries are my favorite!" 🍓
"Really? My favorite fruit is the banana.🍌"
Y/N and I made small and simple conversation, she looks so happy. I loved seeing her happy.

-Hello! Sorry about the wait. Comment and Share! Love you all!💗-