Chapter 10

Hello everyone!

I’m back! :DD I know it is short but it is just a filler because I know now how to end this story. This pause did really good and now I think I have the ideas and the time to make this story work.  And I’m really sorry that I had to make you wait for this chapter.

So how about 5 comments for the next chapter?

Love you all :**

( and thank you to @mrsmolliedaley and @colin_zoe for your comments ! )

***********************************************************

Harry’s POV

When I woke up the next day, I was alone in my bed. No one was beside me. What? I really don’t get him. He came to me when he was scared, cuddled into my chest and talk to me about his father. And now he is gone? Why would he go? I hope he is still here in my house. Maybe he just went to the toilette… Or something like that. How late was it anyways?

I turned around an looked again at the clock. “Holy hell it is 10.!” I jumped out of my bed. Shit. I ran down the stairs and heard someone giggling. Giggling? The sight in the kitchen was hilarious. Louis was covered in flour and Darcy was giggling like crazy. I couldn’t help but I had to laugh.

“Daddy!!! Lou-Lou and I were making pancakes.” I just couldn’t stop to laugh. At this point Louis also giggled. He also looked a little bit scared. “I see baby girl. How about Lou-Lou takes a shower and I make you both pancakes?” “YES!” Darcy jumped up and down because she was so happy. “Come on Lou. I show you the bathroom.”

Louis was still giggling when he followed me and he also was slightly relaxed. He is really that cute. “Here Lou. The towels are under the sink and I will give you fresh clothes.” he smiled shyly up to me. “Thank you Harry”

“You’re welcome” He closed the door and I made my way to the bedroom. I grabbed a pair of sweatpants and my purple jack willis pullover. I can’t help but think that Louis will look great in my cloths. I gently lay the cloths outside of the bathroom door.

I walked in my kitchen to first make breakfast and second to clean up the mess these two made. I quickly made the pancakes and I start to clean the kitchen. “S-Sorry for t-the mess-s in your k-kitchen.” I turned around I what I saw really took my breath away. Louis was standing there with my clothes and his hair was still slightly wet, he looked at me through his long eyelashes. He is just so pretty and cute.

“It’s fine Lou. Darcy always makes a mess out of my kitchen and I still love her. So I won’t like you less because you made a mess out of my kitchen. Now come on and eat.” I gently smiled at him and he gave a smile that could heal any type of illness. His eyes crinkled and he showed his white teeth. He literally beamed at me. It made my stomach fill up with butterflies. Oh god Harry get a grip.

He sat down and stared eating and then it happened. He moaned. He FUCKING moaned. How could I not get turned on? Oh god what this boy does to me. He will clearly be the death of me. HARRY stop. Calm down tiger. You can’t think that about him! You just knew him for a day! Holy hell.

I got out of my thought by Darcy screaming my name. “Daddy. Uncle Ni is here” Niall? What is he doing here? I got out of the kitchen and walked to the door where Niall was. “Hey Ni!” He jumped in my arms and screamed “Hey HAZZA”. What was up with him? “Hey. How are you mate?” He got out of my arms and smiled sweetly at me. “I’m fine. I was thinking maybe we could make a Ni and Hazza day. You know just you and me chilling on the couch and then let’s get drunk!” He looked so happy and I felt bad for that because I knew I had to turn down his offer. I have Darcy to take care of and on top of that Louis is here to and I really want to spend time with Louis. But I also knew that a night with Niall is always so much fun and I can forget my problems for just one more night. “Wait a second Ni!”

I ran back to the kitchen and stormed to Louis. “Hey Lou. Would you mind watching Darcy for the night? My friend Niall is here and he wants to go out.” He looked a bit scared but agreed. With a small nod. “Thanks Lou”. I ran back to Niall. “Let’s go bud.” “Yeahh!!! Let’s go Harry. I can’t wait it will be so much fun.”

I knelt down to Darcy's height. “Okay Princess. Be a good girl and spend the night with Lou and be nice to him. If anything happen what do you have to do?” She rolled her eyes at me but still answered. “I call 911 and tell them where I am and what happened and then I will call you and tell you what happened and where I am.” I smiled at her and hugged her tight to my chest. “Good girl. I love you princess” “I love you too Daddy and now go.” I chuckled and went away with Niall.

I slightly felt bad for letting Lou at home and just ran away but I can’t help myself these feelings for him are just confusing me and I hate it. Louis is sweet, fragile and so so so beautiful. But these feelings really scare me. I never wanted to fall again and here I am falling for a homeless boy.

NO! I’m not falling. I just tried to be nice to him and help him and when he is on his own feet again he will move out. Yeah that’s it. I just want to be friendly and nothing more. He will move out and then I will not have to worry about him anymore. These feelings will leave with him and I can live my life with Darcy like before. It will be like I never met him. Yeah, that’s it. I wandered around with Niall and I was stuck in my thought until we landed in front of a bar. Let the fun begin.