Chapter One: Meeting

Someone once asked me: "why do you like music so much?"
I replied: "Because it's the only thing that stays when everything and everyone is gone."

--
Hi.. I'm Amelia Harper, I'm 20 years old. In a week I will be 21 and my Best friend Ella is trying to get me to go to a club. I have to admit it sounds fun but it's really not my thing. I would rather stay home and curl up in bed with a few drinks and music playing with Ella but so far I'm stuck going to the club unless I can convince her other wise.

"C'mon A, it's one night and we will never have to do it again unless you want to." She begs

I think of what to say for a moment "Hmm... The part about never doing it sounds great." I hear her groan from the kitchen where she currently was.

She enters the room with a sandwich in one hand a soda in the other. "You're going"

I roll my eyes "if I say yes will you leave me alone about it?" She nods her head happily. "Fine BUT only because you where getting annoying"

She squeals and jumps up and down in her place. Who would have though saying yes to something sh was getting annoying about would make her so happy?

A few minutes later she drags me to my room. "Get dressed we are going to the mall" I raise an eyebrow "because I said"

With that she walks out of my room, shutting the door behind her. I groan and drag myself to the closet and start digging through my cloths grabbing a white sweater and blue jean shoes and put them on my body.

I walk out of my room to see Ella has changed for the 3,000th time today

I walk out of my room to see Ella has changed for the 3,000th time today. She is now wearing a gray sweater, a black skirt, and black long socks.

She looks at me "are you ready?!" She says with excitement in her voice

I dont really know why she's so peppy but one thing I do know is it was hella annoying.

I nod my head and she runs out the door to the car and starts it up. I follow behind her calmly, shutting the door and locking it then hoping her in the car.

When I get in I hear Pretty Little Liar by A Summer High filling the car. I smile at the sound of the song and sing along as she pulls out.

--

We get to the mall after a series of A Summer High, All Time Low, and Hey Violet songs in repeat. We both exit the vehicle and enter the mall through Macy's for some reason.

We go to Hot Topic, and Journeys and buy a few things. Eventually Ella tells me why we are really at the mall and I automatically regret this.

"A sexy dress? Why a sexy dress? I didn't even want to go" I complain

She rolls her eyes and drags me into the store.

After hours in almost every store we finally find dresses we are okay with wearing in public. When we wt back to the house it's 9:30. I'm absolutely wore out, so I go to my room and change into a random over sized band tee and a pair of tights and go to bed.

{Hello Loves! I know i haven't finished my other story yet but I swear I will! I'm going to have a schedule for each story and I will try to stick to it as much as possible. Until next time!}

N