Chapter 1-Stuck with you

*Hey guys please don't copy my work, I worked really hard to write it, if you find someone has copied my work do let me know. Like, comment and Enjoy. ^^ *

It all started about six months ago. He was asked to tutor me due to my low grades in classes. Since med school could be hard for some people my teacher thought it would be easier for me to be tutored by another student who was senior to me and had better understanding of the topics. I on the other hand disagreed, I was not getting bad marks because I did not understand what was being taught to me, or found it difficult to understand what I was learning. It was simply because I had no motivation to study.

You would think the fact that I could lose my scholarship or even be kicked out of med school would be enough of a motivation. Most probably the fact that I needed to stand on my own feet, get a place and get my mother away from my fucked up cheating father would be a good enough reason to right? But nope. With my scholarship I just did not care I guess, and as far as my mother went, I knew that even if I got a place and was the richest person, she would never leave that fucked up lame excuse of a man, simply because she was taught from a young age that it was a sin to leave her husband regardless of what he did.

My name is Arina and I am 21 years old. I am a third year medical student going into my forth year starting next year. I am studying to be a doctor yet I hate humans. Sure I love kids but that's about it. I am more into animals. I always loved animals.

Why didn't I become a vet you ask? Well because my grandmother wanted me to become a doctor and it was her last wish on her death bed. Along with that my mother had always wanted to be a doctor but due to her family not having enough money she was not able to peruse her dream. So here I am, doing it for her and my grandmother. But still, that isn't enough motivation.

"I don't want to waste his time Madam, I really don't think it is necessary." 

I try to argue my way out of being tutored by one of the most famous guys in our school. He was a transfer student and he was hot too. In my dictionary guys were hardly hot, sure average or cute did occasionally make its way but it was rare for me to find a guy hot.

"Well I think it is, and he doesn't mind, so why not take the opportunity? Who knows you might be able to get on the top." She replied with her usual smile making me frown.

"You called?" A deep voice caught our attention. I regretted looking the moment my dark coffee black eyes met his light blue ones. I could not look away. I wanted to so badly. All I could see was his eyes until my teacher Mrs Jasmin answered.

 "Ah Justin, great timing, this is Arina, you'll be tutoring her. Arina meet Justin, you two need to spend a lot of time together. I am counting on you two." She spoke in a cheery voice, different from the concerned voice she had been using with me.

"Hi," he spoke first.

 I looked at Mrs Jasmin with pleading eyes but all she did was look at me with her kind soft brown eyes and smiled.

 "Hey..." I replied as I looked at his hand which was extended out to me. Taking it, I hesitantly shook it.

 He had rough hands, but it was warm and comfortable. I did not wanna pull away but did a few moments after our hands met. 

"Do you want to go over each others timetable and see when we can meet and study?" He asked running his hand that had just shook mine, through his jet black hair. 

He had a fair complexion, soft rose pink lips, a perfect sharp nose, a great jaw line, with a clean shave. I couldn't make out his bulk enough under his oversize running jacket but he was definitely more than 6 feet tall. For someone who was 5 feet 6 inch and weight 60kg, I felt intimidated by him. He was stronger than me, taller than me, and much better looking.